𝐵𝒾𝓇𝓉𝒽𝒹𝒶𝓎

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOGAMI AHHHWHEGUAHHDUHDWYHDYHJJSOKRCKCNJSO
I sat on my rock, a tear rolled down my face. Today was Togamis birthday and even he wasn't taking it seriously. I had no idea what to get him that he wouldn't complain about.. I was upset. I felt like he was gonna choose the future foundation over me... Don't get me wrong, I respect any decision he will ever make.. But I can't bring myself to accept it.. Without him I would probably be long gone so I need to accept it.. but I can't.. I don't understand.. He was probably hanging out with my old classmates from future foundation... probably celebrating without me. I decide to go home. I open the door and step inside.. He's not here. He's celebrating with his other friends. I went my room, put my earphones in and turned on some vibe music. Instead of sleeping like I would, I just vibe while sketching something random. I hear the front door open. Oh, he must be home.. I hear footsteps. Oh, he brought his friends aka my old classmates. I really don't talk with them much. I'll just stay here. As Toko said, nobody wants a filthy murderer around... I laughed a bit while thinking about that.. Does it count as a murderer if the person has a split personality? I chuckled.
"One minute I'll see if she's home..." I hear as footsteps approach my door. I act as if I didn't hear them but turn off my music. My door opens and he turns on my light.
"There you are.."
"Ahh turn off the light!"
"Cmon, everyone else is here.. did you forget?"
"Not at all.."
"Wow.."  he grabbed my hand and dragged me down the stairs.
Hopefully Toko is okay because Komaru is here to keep her sane..
"Oh my god I haven't seen you in so long!" Hina yelled running up to me, hugging me and knocking us over. I saw the hint of jealousy in Byakuya.. Damn he gets jealous easily.
"Tch.."
"Huh?" Hina said, confused.
"You're on top of my girlfriend, on my birthday.." he said.
"Yeah."
"Please get off of my girlfriend." She finally understood.
"O-oh! Sorry.."
"So um.. what do we do?" Makoto asks.
"We can go downstairs, I'll order something later.."
We went downstairs. I decided to go sleep on the couch because why not. They were socializing while I was sleeping. They won't notice I don't even snore. I heard them just playing pool, darts and all that fun shit. Just games you would play at a casino. I like gambling, surprisingly. I enjoy Russian roulette, pool, darts, knife games and stuff. I mean, maybe my life is on the line but I don't give a fuck... it's a quick non painful nor gruesome death so really, I don't mind. I know I wasn't participating at the party but.. Byakuya is fine with his future foundation friends. I mean I was nice to them and they seemed to not be mad at me but still..! I lied to them so much in the killing game.. guess I'm just that nice. I mean, sarcasm, killing, insanity, selfishness and just lying are nice qualities in a friend. The thing is.. there were a few people I wanted to protect. Leon, Mukuro, Chihiro and Byakuya.. clearly I failed on most of those.. I fucking gave up after watching Leon's execution.. I find it a shame because if it weren't for me, they could have survived with us.. the only people I genuinely didn't care about were Sayaka, Hifumi and The mastermind, The real Junko. If it weren't for my stupidity, I could have stopped Leon from killing Sayaka, prevented Mukuros death, I wouldn't have been depressed so I could have saved Chihiro and stopped Mondo from being executed, which would have saved Ishimaru.. but now the only one left was Byakuya. So he was my priority. I plan on protecting him no matter the cost. Even if it means my own life. Even if it means I have to wipe out the future foundation and our old classmates. Anything for him.
"Wake up.." I hear and snap out of it to see Naegi.
"You woke me up.."
"Pizzas here." Kirigiri said.
That's it, I'm starving. I went over and took some and sat back down. After all that we had cake and all that shit then we all did what normal teens would do.. I mean... I guess I'm 18 and everyone here is older than me by a few months. After everyone left I was fine. I only had 2 alcoholic drinks so I was alright, I didn't like alcohol but it's his birthday so why not..
"Hey.." I hear him.
"Huh?"
"I know you don't like them. It's alright."
"It's not that just-."
"Yeah, you would do anything for me no matter the cost.. you mumbled in your sleep."
"What the hell did you hear?"
"We all heard it.."
"Yeah, I would kill them for you.."
"Reasonable."
"I would risk anything for you no matter what.."
"Hey.."
"What?"
"It's my birthday.."
"I know?"
"Yeah, you do."
"Oh yeah. I didn't know what you wanted so I didn't get you anything."
"One thing.." he leaned in and kissed me..
"Ahh Byakuya that feels so good.."
"Hey, it's my birthday and if you really wanna make it up to me.. Lets go back to our room and settle this.." oh my god I must have blushed so hard because he grabbed me and we walked upstairs.
We were finally in our room.. I felt him walk over, grab me and...

AHAH NOPE
ALSO I KNOW ITS 2 am ON THE 6th BUT INWAS WRITING THIS ON THE 5th AND I FELL ASLEEP HHH