𝓒𝓪𝓵𝓶..

I sat in the garden and looked down at the koi pond. Our backyard was huge, I had no idea how a mansion like this could be in such a commoner area. It wasn't too far from hopes peak, the school I went to.. However after the tragedy, things changed... The world is restoring itself but I'm feeling left behind... Byakuya works at the Future Foundation.. I gotta say, it's pretty impressive how well my former classmates put the world back together.. I know I could have helped.. But I couldn't.. I didn't want to and I have too many flaws anyways.. Even Toko seemed more relevant than me at this point.. It's like they all one day just forgot I existed.. Just when I was starting to like some of them. I sometimes joke to myself that one day Byakuya is gonna leave me for Toko or Hina.. Or maybe Hiro... Kyoko and Makoto are together though so.. Any chance of Byakuya having one of them is down the drain now.. Toko also seems to have moved on from Byakuya to Komaru though.. I'm not gonna lie, I think Toko will be happier with Komaru than with Byakuya.. I'm okay to admit my boyfriend can be and is a huge asshole.. I still love him.. He loves me.. I hope.. I sipped my Boba tea and looked up at the sky. I threw a small piece of my cookie into the koi pond and watched the fish eat it. I took a last sip of my Boba tea and set down the glass on the stone table beside me.. I just thought.. Does anyone remember I exist? It sounds extreme but I'm curious.. The reason I didn't join the Future Foundation was that, unlike Toko, I had no intent of changing my talent. Even if I wanted to, I had no self trust. No remorse for killing people.. I would like to say I've calmed down from that assassin lifestyle, I still hold the title but I don't go on killing sprees for fun. I did that when I was younger and while I was a remnant or despair, I still kill people though, on almost a daily basis.. Days like today, I get peace and quiet, no murdering, just looking at skies and sleeping.. Oh yeah, why I didn't join the Future Foundation? Other than me not wanting to stop killing as my hobby, I didn't like the killing threats, I didn't trust the, either. If you're wondering, they threatened to kill me and arrested me multiple times because I was a "danger to society" they might have been right.. but I didn't like it.. I remember some people um.. Sonosuke and Ruruka? Yeah, very committed on getting me killed, Sonosuke tried a few times. I put up a fair fight.. Such a shame, I was starting to like them.. When the Future Foundation was about to kill me, Byakuya and Kyoko came to my rescue. Despite that, they're lucky.. I helped them out a few times.. Including shooting the Monokumas with my normal guns so they didn't have to make more stupid disable guns or whatever the fuck those things are called.. It's possible to kill them with normal guns.. Its just none of them know how to shoot properly. I'm still salty that they threatened to kill me then asked for my help... Oh? I didn't mention how I helped then capture all the remnants of despair? Yeah, I did that too. I almost died from that too... I swear I was being cornered by like five of them.. Not even a thank you? Damn..
"That took long enough to find you." I heard a voice and immediately knew who it was.
"Oh hey, didn't hear you pull into the driveway.." I say not looking back.
"I guess it's a pretty big house with a huge backyard.." he said sitting beside me.
"No kidding."
"How was your day?"
"The only different thing is I didn't kill anybody today. How was putting the world back together?" He scoffed as I said that.
"It was okay... Tiring.. Shooting Monokumas is boring.."
"I still think my guns are more fatal than those weird guns that look like megaphones or some shit.." I say.
"Well not everyone has had training and over eight years of practice..." he replied.
"Maybe."
"Let's go inside, we gotta eat."
We got up and started walking towards the mansion, just then, Byakuya kicked a rock in front of me and I tripped.
"How did that get there?" He asked and picked me up.
"Are we actually doing this right now? You realize you don't need to get me 'hurt' to carry me, you can do it whenever you want."
"Yeah but that's awkward.." he replied.
Later dat night cuz I'm lazyyy
We were just in bed talking as I slowly fell asleep, he then pulled me closer, kissed me, and stroked my brown hair..
"Go to sleep for me, love... My only love.. Mine.. only mine.. get some rest.." he whispered into my ear as I drifted off into sleep..