Memories

In the hallway a boy with black hair paces back and forth. His hands twitch by his side as he angrily scans the halls.

"Harry, calm down mate," a ginger haired boy says.

"Calm down? Calm down Ron," Harry hisses.

"I just found out I had not one but 2 younger siblings. I'm a triplet or something and Hermione is my one of my sisters. On top of that I'm somehow related to Snape," Harry almost yells.

"What do you mean related to Snape? He hates you," Ron asks shocked.

"I don't know Ron, he won't say anything and Hermione is in there talking to our mysterious sister I can't completely remember named Eve," Harry fumes and looks in to the room.

"Maybe it's some big lie," Ron starts. "How do you even know she is your sister? I know the stories about you and they didn't say anything about you having siblings."

"Ron there are just something things you know. I knew the second I saw them she was my sibling and I had failed to protect them," Harry starts and shakes his head.

"Then what's wrong," Ron asks.

"I only starting to hazily remember having one sister, I could swear Eve was a boy for some reason. But even then there are other questions," Harry winces as he stops and leans against the wall.

"Like where have they been all these years? How did they appear in that weird ghostly form to Hermione and me on the Platform? If they are my triplet or something then why didn't they start Hogwarts? Why didn't I remember Hermione or recognize her? Why are they so much smaller than me? Why can't I remember anything beyond flashes? For that matter how is Hermione my sister and whats Snape's involvement," Harry asks.

"The answer is complicated and will take time to explain," Snape says from the doorway.

"Mr. Weasely if you want to not be in detention for next year or start in the negative you will leave," Snape snaps.

"Harry, I'll owl you," Ron says before running off.

"In," Snape says looking at Harry.

Sitting to one side of the bed Hermione was holding the small hand of the girl. Her eyes barely open and a tiny smile on her face. The free hand lifts up shakily.

"Harry," the small voice cracks.

"Eve," Harry gasps moving to the other side of the bed.

Gently, he takes her offered hand. Taking her hand a doorway opens and memories flood in.

Flashback

Three of them hiding in the cupboard. Harry was the oldest. His younger siblings were twins. He was told that they were born on his birthday.

"If you don't shut that brat up I will freak," Petunia shrieks.

Shakily Harry prays and pulls his little siblings close. Evan or Eve as she seemed to prefer was shaking badly and coughing as they cried. Harry held both of them tight as Em was silently holding both of them as she shook.

That night became a pattern. Eve perpetually getting sick particularly after one of Harry's punishments. Their cries soften after a moment and he starts to hum. They all three fall asleep only to get woken up to early to be dragged out. Harry being just a bit older would do anything that involved reaching or high up.

If something broke Harry took the punishments, always. That is until one day when his smallest sibling had enough after Dudley pushed the casserole off the table. The pig yelled that the little ones messed it up so they could get food as they scrambled to clean it up. Vernon beat him severely.