"That's only because she drains my nuts for me." I can practically hear the smirk on his face.

"Y'all know I can hear y'all retarded asses right?" I hear KiKi on the side of us somewhere, voice filled with amusement.

"You know we fuck with you the long way lil KiKi." Pysch tells her, pulling her in our group hug.

"Damn, can the rest of us show some love. I know y'all brothers and whatnot, but we love Smutt ass too." I hear Janie telling them. "We all family nih. Y'all move." She pushes them off of me so she can embrace me in a hug, making me chuckle lightly.

"I love y'all too, Janie." I say before I think for a second. "Do I call you ainie or sis in law?" I joke with a short laugh.

"Boy stop playin' wit' me," she laughs along with me.

"There's another option you forgot." Psych mumbles.

"Man chill aht. That ain't shit no mo'." I tell him seriously.

"What y'all talkin' about?" She pulls away from me with a quirked brow.

"Nothin' bae, I jus' like fuckin' wit' my big brothers." Psych smirks with a shake of his head.

"Mhm. Don't worry about it, I'ma find out some how." She waves her finger between me and Psych.

After her, Jamie embraces me in a hug. No surprise Corey is here too. It wasn't no love shown (which is expected), just a head nod.

"Why you had to get caught son in law?" Jamie asks. "How my baby gon' take care of your kids by herself?" She asks dumbly.

They her kids too.

"She straight money wise, you know I take good care of mines." I tell her.

"You mean mine." I hear Arique correct my grammar, but I ignore him.

"Boo got y'all to help her with the kids."

"Yeah, but boys still need they daddy in they life. Boys become girly being raised by all women. Look at my nephew." I humor her and look at him. "See how feminine he is?"

I guess since he rolled his eyes that made him feminine.

"I'll love my son regardless of how he is. As long as he is true to himself." I tell her honestly.

She rolls her eyes before responding, "you say that now." She shakes her head and walks off.

Arique rolls his eyes again before approaching me for a hug.

"Can I holla at you alone for a second?" Arique asks once we pull away from our brief hug.

I gesture for him to lead the way to wherever he is trying to talk. We walk upstairs to the room that used to be his. He takes a seat on the bed, while I remain standing, leaning on the dresser.

"You good?" He asks.

Not really. "Yeah." I keep my tone and facial expressions even.

"You don't have to lie. I-" I cut him off, slightly frustrated because I don't see a purpose of us talking about that.

"You want to see me break down? I'm broke down, this is me broken down. Sorry it ain't what you expected." I shrug my shoulders slightly, but I change nothing in the way I speak.

His face takes on a look of confusion, "why you think I want to see you broke down? I'm just trying to make sure you're okay."

I almost said something that would have started an argument, but I'm really not with any of that shit right now. "I apologize, I shouldn't have cut you off or assumed. I'm good though." I let him know standing from my leaning position on the dresser, letting him know that I'm done with the conversation if he is.