Lost together?

Today I have a date with na Jaemin, to be honest I have no idea how I got to go on a date with him. We have been best friends for years now. I just didn't expect this, "Eun, are you ready for your date?" My older brother, Ji asked, while leaning on the door. 

 I looked up at him and shook my head no, "No, not quiet yet," I heaved a sigh and got up, "I don't know what to wear, he said something that's good for warm weather." I added, he chuckled and came closer to help me, "you have less than an hour wear this" he handed me a simple summer outfit and pushed me to the washroom. 

I changed into a flora jumpsuit with a whit under shirt, I put my hair into French braids and got out of the washroom. Ji is waiting for me, he smiles as he sees me, "my baby sister is going on her first date~" He smiled, "you look beautiful, I swear if he dares and make you cry he won't see the sun again and.." he continued to rumble about how he's going to make nana pay if he makes me cry.

I blankly stared at him and muttered, "seriously?" He just pouted. I chuckled at him and made my way downstairs  to put on my shoes and head out, "hey Ji I'm heading out, jaemin send me the location" I shouted to him from down the stairs and headed out before he can say anything. 

I followed google maps to location, not realty looking at where I'm going exactly.  When I arrived at the said location, I looked up to see myself in an unknown place, "breath in, breath out, do not panic panicking is bad for you Eun" I kept trying to reassure myself while looking around. 

Jaemin is no where to be seen either, "Nana? Jaemin??" I called out for him. Looking at every direction to make sure I'm safe. No respond came, I can't hear him. I took in a deep breath and started walking forward, 'since I'm here maybe he's a bit further?" I thought to myself. 

The only things that really creeps me out is how it's empty and quiet, that's not really normal around here. I just kept on walking till i heard my phone ringing full volume on, making me jump out of my place, hands shaking I took it and looked at the ID 'My Nana', I smiled in relief and picked up, "jaemin where are you?" I asked him and once again looked around for him.

He exhaled, "that's why I'm calling you, where are you?" He's voice is full of worry, "I got lost" I replied, I felt so guilty for worrying him like that. 

"Stay where you are, I'm coming" he said, "send me the location please" he added, "alright" I replied and send him the location, "all done" I hope he comes here fast this place is terrifying. He laughed, "how in the world did you go there?" He asked through his laughter. A small blush crept on my cheeks, "I followed google maps" I mumbled so quietly, feeling embarrassed and stupid for not asking Ji to drop me off. 

He laughed even louder, "your so cute you know that right?" My face colour matches a tomato by now, "like your not the cute one out of us nana" I grumbled and sat down on a near by bench because of my leg pain from all the walking. 

"Where are you? I arrived at the location but your nowhere to be seen" Jaemin's voice once again filled with worry and seriousness. I looked around, "I am in the location jaemin I swear" I got up and went looking for him, "you sure you didn't take a wrong route?" I questioned him. 

He stayed silent for a solid moment, "yes, I took the wrong route, guess we are both bad at directions?" He chuckled, I also chuckled, "yeah we are both terrible at it" I kept looking for Someone with blue hair, "did you already change from blue?" I murmured. 

"No I didn't I'm just wearing a bucket hat" he replied a bit nervous, "stay where you are I see you" he added. I nodded and did as told, he hanged up and I just stood there looking for him. A pair of arms pulled me into a hug from behind, "found ya!" Jaemin smiled brightly. I elbowed him, "you scared me" I frowned, "sorry sorry, I couldn't help myself but hug you" he pouted and hugged me again. 

I smiled and hugged back, "fine you big baby, anyways should we explore this place since we are already here?" I added giggling. He nodded, "sure and I'm not a big baby" he pouted even more, "that's what your fans say about you, I'm just saying what they are saying" I let go of the hug and shrugged. "Say what you would say, and ignore that I'm an idol when I'm around you okay?" He took my hand and interwind our fingers. 

I felt blood rushing to my cheeks and nodded, a smile made its way to my lips, "okay Nana, let's go?" He nodded and started walking swinging our hands.

_______________________________________________________________________________

A/n: I hope you like the first one shot, it's not really long but I hope you like it 🥺🥺🥰😁