Shoji x innocent reader💘2k reads special!!💖

Start from the beginning

You did as told and closed your eyes relaxing. He placed to huge hand on your soft chest testing the waters seeing how you would react. You hummed in response to the new feeling. He started to massage your nipples and tender breast through your thin tank top. He used his other hands to massage your stomach and inner thighs getting you in the mood for what's next. You felt so calm, he was so gentle that it was hypnotic. You laid your head back letting out soft and soothing moans.

One of his hands moved slowly lower to your stomach then down to the button on your shorts undoing them and sliding off the zipper. You were so lost in the sensation that you didn't notice him slide his hand in your underwear. He felt the warm part off your body slipping a finger in your folds. He was a bit surprised at how wet you were. He moved his finger up to your clit, following the tips Midnight had gave on how to make you feel good. He rubbed the soft wet bud hearing your moans get louder.

You threw your head back against his chest and moaned loud subconsciously in his ear turning him on more. You felt something long and hard rub against your back. You were too lost in the waves of pleasure to care. He loved your voice, he wanted to hear you scream his name as he over stimulated you and that was his new objective. He place a finger at your entrance and pushed it in deep hearing you cry out his name. "S-shoji,~ ahhh- that F-Feels soooo~" you bit your lip. He pushed in another digit feeling your small wet walls clamp down and squeeze on his fingers as he pushed them in and out, curling them upward to your g-spot.

Your small moans getting louder. After a few more moments you were getting a tight knot feeling in your gut. You started to get confused as the knot got tighter. It felt like a dam was a bout to burst. "S-shoji I have t-to peee~" you whined out still confused at the sudden Feeling. 'This must be what Midnight meant about a female orgasm' he thought speeding up.

You squirmed in his grip. You didn't want to pee on his hand that would be embarrassing but you couldn't hold it and didn't want to stop as your hips grinded on his hand. Your moans became a muffled scream as you buried your face in his shirt and scratched at his muscular forearms, as you shook to your core cumming on his hand. He pulled his fingers out watching your muscles tense and relax as you orgasmed. Your breathing was heavy as you melted into his lap. You looked up at him in awe. 'That was incredible.' "If it's not pee then, what is it?" You asked out of breath. "Midnight said it's ...cum." He replied looking back at your body. Exposed Breast, disheveled clothes and wet shorts.

You looked up at him curiously "can you do that?" You asked. He lost control after that picking you up and putting you on the bed stripping off yours and his clothes. He was gonna enjoy you. He flipped you over so you were on your hands and knees. He put his member at your wet hole and slipped in with ease because of all of the wet cum that was still there. But he was big so it did hurt. You whimper at his size filling you up, you pressed your face into the pillows, he waits a few seconds but couldn't contain himself and started thrusting in your small tight walls. Your pain was blacked out by pleasure as he worked his magic again abusing your clit with a limb turned into a mouth, sucking and nipping on it while his hands  played with your nipples. The other set gripping your hips to keep your ass up.

Your pulsing walls were clamping down on him making his manhood grow an inch more. You felt yourself come close again as your moans became loud and wild screams. You came on his thick rod but he kept going rubbing your sensitive areas not letting you come down from your high. Your hips shook hard as you soiled the sheets. You gripped the pillow hard as you let out an aggressive scream. He pulled out and flipped you over. He wanted to see your face as he made you cum so hard. Your cheeks dusted with a thick crimson as you came down from the high but he put it back in making you look up at him in fear. He started to fuck you once more making your eyes roll upward and your back arch. Your body was even more sensitive making you squeeze down on him hard. "(Y-Y/N) your so t-tight" he groaned as he was about to bust.

He started Pounding in deeper caking your slick walls in a white coat of semen. He huffed holding your figure down. You body had a mind of its own as you wrapped you leg around his waist and pulled him deeper. You laid there a moaning sweaty mess as you came a third time. You passed out soon after because of overstimulation.

•            🌙            •
•  

•            ⭐️           •

~••Bouns••~

You got up the next morning and went to get out of bed, only to fall down and make a loud thud, making shoji jolt up with messy hair. He look down at your adorable little figure on the floor trying to stand. He picked you up and snatched you back into bed cuddling you. You gave up struggling against the bulk man and just went back to sleep......wait "how are babies born shoji" you asked a little scared, his eyes shot open remembering he didn't pull out last night.

FUC-

•••
Recommend by rosewolfdust

1716 words⭐️⭐️⭐️2.57k reads and a preg reader 😃💙 great!💖