E L E V E N : بداية جديدة

Start from the beginning

"Al-Salamu Alaykum" I said the moment I stepped into the Office "Well Well Look who's Back," Ali Salem said high fiving me "Yalla lets go to Mr. Fayaz and we'll catch up afterwards" he led the way to the meeting room, we started the meeting immediately I handed the the Files and I talked them through the whole adjustment process and I also told Mr.. Faisal about the incident with Jasim "Sama I Sincerely Apologize I didn't expect things to get this far I should have sent Ali the only reason why I asked you to is because They asked for you and I thought of it as a way for  you to gain experience from it" Mr.fayez said closing the folder that sat in front of him he he took the portfolio and went through it with us after we finished, Ali's Phone Rang so he excused himself and I felt as if it's a sign from Allah, i opened my Laptop case and  I pulled out a blue File I took a deep breath and I looked at him "Mr. Fayez there is no easy way to have this uncomfortable conversation so i will just say it...I have recognized the need to move on with my career I just want to Thank You for the opportunity to work here, the past Ten Months were Truly an Eye Opening Experience[..]" he folded his arms as he carefully listened to every word I said "is there a reason for this?? Is it about what happened in London?? We can solve that problem" I shook my head "I want you to know that i don't agree on this but seemingly that You made up Your mind.. I can't force you to stay.. I want to you to know that You're Welcome to Come back here at anytime" he pointed at the file We heard a knock and ali walked back in saying "Sorry I had to take this" mr. Fayez shook his head and he pulled out a pen to sign my resigning papers "Well it Kills me that I lost two Hardworking and talented people in the same day But well what can I do.. I wish You Both All the Best" he smiled and shook my hand and Ali's and he walked out "did He just Both?? ... you Didn't" I said in low shouting voice he nodded his head "I can't stay here and pretend to enjoy this job.. its enough that we wasted all this time.. it's time for us to do what we truly love.. Come on let's get our things" Ali said as he opened the Door For Me. Ali Was one of my closest friends he was also my cousin from my Mom's Side of the Family, we went to the Same School and he finished 2 Years of his Studies in Barcelona then he joined me in London to finish off his last two years. He along with Ghanim and I we shared the same Interest we had this project but because of our families standing in the way and because our lack of experience we had to put it on Hold after we came back from London ali and I came to Cube and Ghanim works with his father..
We exited the Building An Hour Later or so after we cleared our offices, Ali Pointed to boot of my car and I switched it on and I opened it he placed my box in it and closed it he than came to my window "Let the War Begin" he dramatically said both of our moms  weren't very fond of the idea of us working at cube we both got into a huge fight with them just so we could do what we want "God Forbid if something bad Happens don't worry insha'allah everything will be okay, Drive Safe and Yalla Go!! I'm meeting with guys ....and Talal mentioned something about the girls meeting at Crave, yes yes I know what Can YOU do Without me " he said winking at last part "Well Thank You Mr. Al Marri and yeah what can I do..." I replied looking away and rolling my eyes he Lets out a Sarcastic Laugh "Yalla Leave me alone.. oh and before I forget" i remembered his gift I handed it to him and we said our goodbyes and I left.
As I was Driving I Wondered how would my Family would take the news when I tell Them I know that this was my decision and I don't regret it but what would my Father say I never hide anything from him ... my mind shifted to another thing thats going through my mind I still didn't get anything back from Hamdan his phone was still out of reach and little by little I was starting to worry.

 my mind shifted to another thing thats going through my mind I still didn't get anything back from Hamdan his phone was still out of reach and little by little I was starting to worry