.song mingi.

Requested by btsfan7200

He was beating you. Again. You just laid there helpless as you were being beat up by Mingi, you'r 'ed best friend'. You were both inseparable in elementary, but when you went to high school, he changed. He stopped talking to you and hanging out with you and began to bully you. You couldn't do anything about it except let it happen.

"And stay down loser" He said as he walked away with his friends laughing at the situation.

"Hey are you okay?" A boy, Chanyeol asked bending down to check on you

"Y-Yeah, happens all the time. It's fine" You replied wincing in pain as you clutched your side.

"You don't seem fine-"

"Yeah, but if you're seen with me they'll beat up you up too. Don't worry about me"

~

5 Years Later

Time passed and you moved on with your life. After you graduated you made sure to go somewhere that isn't anywhere near him. You started working at a small café near your new apartment and you had a few boyfriends here and there but it never really worked out.

"Hey, you ready for another hectic day?" Your friend Lia joked as you walked into the café.

"I never am" you signed standing at the register.

~

"Hi sir, what can I get you?" You asked looking down that he register

"Could I get an Iced Late- wait Y/N?"

You looked up to meet a familiar face of Mingi.

"M-Mingi?"

"Hey" He said awkwardly

"Hey..."

"When you get the chance, is it okay if we talk? I really wanna clear some things up...but hats only if you want too"

"Uhm, sure. My shift ends in 10 minutes."

~

"What did you need to clear up Mingi?"

"I just wanted onto apologize for the way I acted towards you all those years ago. I really regret it. I don't know what even came over me. I shouldn't have ditched you and started to bully you. I want to be friends again, if that's okay with you. But I just wanted to apologize for my actions."

"It's okay Mingi. And yes, I'd love to try and be friends again" you replied smiling.

I hope this is what you had in mind:)

[edited]