And That, Is How I Became The World's Number One Hero

X/Xfinity here, a My Hero Academia/Boku No Hero Academia oneshot I can and will write.

And that is how I became the world's number one hero!

Or at least that is how the damn nerd would tell the story...

A blonde, 20 year old male was standing next to a grave, of the greatest person he ever knew. Bakugo Katsuki, lost his rival in a stupid battle against the League Of Villains. Izuku Midoriya, died, protecting his first ever friend. We will look into the battle later... This is not that story, it is not even a story, but more of a prologue.

Bakugo Katskuki
Hero name: Ground Zero
Quirk: Explosions
He sweats a nitro-glycerin-like liquid, giving him the ability to shoot explosions out of his hands.

Izuku Midoriya
Hero name: Deku
Quirk: One For All
Possesses a powerful quirk that has been lassed down several generations at will.

As he stood there, a classic Bakugo face, blaming himself, every day, for Izuku's death, another pro-hero came up to him.

Eijiro Kirishima
Hero Name: Red Riot.
Quirk:Hardening, he can harden any part of his body.

"Come on, Bakugo, we got to go," was all Kirishima said before getting back into the car, letting a small tear drop.

"I know, Shitty Hair," the blond whispered, turning around. He took a deep breath, and quietly whispered something, not very audible.

As he got in, he wiped the tears resting on his cheeks; he started crying a lot more after the incident.

The car started and Katsuki instantly got back to normal. His angry look and confident mindset was back. The music on the radio played, very quietly but just audibly.

"Bro, it is okay, shit happen-" Red Riot started but was cut off by a sad, broken voice.

"'sHiT hAppEnS' bla-bla-bla I get that every time! Is there nothing except the oh-ever-so-famous 'Shit happens'? Or is that the only thing anyone can say?" The other hero responded, keeping himself from breaking out all of his emotions: sadness, anger, self-blame, regret and annoyance.

(=○¤○)= IT IS A TIME SKIP! BEWARE! FLUFF!

As the car slowed down, next to a beautiful, 2 floor home, Bakugo started to wake up, Kirishima's head on top of his, in the middle of a sweet dream. Bakugo's head was relaxing on Kirishima's shoulder, now slightly soaked, because of a few tears that Bakugo left after an awful dream.

《A/N: JWJZUEJBXJD MY POPROCKS HEART IS EXPLODING! If you get what I mean...》

As Ground Zero gained more conscience, Kirishima was already awoken but too comfortable to even move or prove that he is awake. Suddenly, the car stopped, a bit too fast, (YEETING... sorry) sending them forward very fast.

"Oh, just ignore he fact that we are sleeping, why don't you?" the pomeranian practically yelled at the driver.

"Bakugo, it is okay!" Eijiro whispered, putting a hand on the angered blonde's shoulder. The pomeranian instantly relaxed slightly. Getting ready to get out of the car, Katsuki was stopped by Kirishima grabbing his wrist, "can I stay over? I fell a little lonely..."

"Sure, Shitty hair, come on in," the loud blonde said calmly.

When they started walking next to each other, a trickle of rain started, they did not think much of it. Just carried on walking, a few seconds later, Katsuki pulled out the key, making a basic metal against metal sound. Click the door clicked as to indicate that it is open.

"What do you want to eat?" Bakugo asked the red-head.

"Oh- uuhh... I do not mind really, you can pick!" Red Riot answered, knowing that Bakugo is a great cook!

"Okay, I am glad," were the last warlords before he ate.

(~□>□)~ TIME SKIP 2.0

"Okay, it was nice hanging out with you," Katsuki told Kirishima right before a loud lightning hit a little too loud. Out of fear, Bakugo quickly jumped into Eijiro's arms, Kirishima responding as a reflex by now, which is instantly carrying him, bridal style.

"Shitty Hair! Le-Let go of me! Damn Jerk!" Katsuki stuttered and blushed a little too much.

And, now I am lazy and you know what thay means? It is over! Why? BECAUSE I AM LAZY! hA