Obama x Joe Biden 💦👹

Obama was sitting on the couch while Joe was stressing over himself.

After all joe has dementia 👅👅👅😍😍😍😍

Obama heard joe crying from the other room, so he he went to go check on him.

Joe was crying, so Obama went into his room and locked the door behind him.

He went to go hug joe. "Its okay joe I got you."

Joe felt better and stopped crying.

Then Obama got the urge for Joe, so he started to make out with joe out of nowhere. Joes eyes widened as he kissed him out fo surprise. He never knew that his 'best friend' would be making out with him rn. Joe kissed back, he then got pushed on the bed. Obama locked Joe in his spot, making it hard for him to escape Obama.

Joe whined. (LMAOSJSISJBEDOSHSB)

Obama undressed joe and himself at the same tiem (wow so amazing)
Once they were wearing nothing 👁👄👁
Obama spreaded joes legs.

Okay I'm done I CANT DO THIS SJSKSKEID

Obama inserted his-

Inside of Joe, Joe moaned out of pain

Inside of Joe, Joe moaned out of pain. Obama started to thrustsysyusdjnedn 😭

"hArDer dAdDy!" Joe cried. Obama hope that joes wife didn't come home. Obama started to get worried but continued to S M A S H Joe.
Joe banged his head against the wall. "OSUSNSJEJ!11!" Joe made an UNHUMAN noise and Obama raised his eyebrow. He still continued.
Obama put his lips on joes, and aSKeD fOr eNtRanCe

LMAOOOOOOO

Obama made out with joe, H A R D

Joe started to form tears from the corner of his eyes, he was in pain but still enjoyed it. He felt himself aRrIvE and Obama did too. So they both-

Obama goes under the sheets with Joe

Obama goes under the sheets with Joe. Joe crawls into Obama's arms and yawns. Joe falls asleep, but Obama didn't. He looked over at the clock. 12 am....

Suddenly he heard a voice coming from the closet.. a demonic one..
Suddenly the tiger king came out of the closet 🥴

"OOGA BOOGA"

That's the story on how Obama got murdered and how Joe lost the 2020 election.