.kim hongjoong.

"Ms. Y/N, please see me after class" Your teacher Mr. Lee said as he handed you your recent math test. 

"Damn it...did I fail again?" You ask yourself quietly as you slowly turn the paper over to reveal a F marked in red at the top of your paper. "Shit..."

~

"Are you studying Ms. Y/N?"

"Yes sir. I studied every night for hours. I don't know what happened" 

"Well this is the third time it happened. I've gotten a tutor for you. If you don't want to see him then it's fine. I won't make you do anything you don't want to do."

"No it's okay. Thank you so much Mr. Lee. I'll take the tutor" 

"Okay that's good because he's right outside. Mr. Kim please come in" Your teacher said motioning outside. 

Wait Mr. Kim? Is it-

"Hi Y/N, long time no see" Your boyfriend Hongjoong said laughing

"Joong? It's you?"

"You sound disappointed" You had laughing causing you to turn a bright red.

"N-No! I didn't mean it like that..."

"Well since you two seem to know each other, I'll leave you to it" Mr. Lee said laughing a bit as he walked out of the room. 

"So all our after school sessions at my house didn't help you one bit?" Hongjoong chuckled with his arm wrapped around your shoulder as you both walked out of the classroom. 

"You never actually helped me. We only studied for 2 minutes before cuddling and watching movies"  

"And other stuff" He said wiggling his eyebrows

"YAH!" You replied slapping his shoulder jokingly "You better actually help me this time. I really don't wanna fail senior year" 

"Yeah yeah. Let's go on a date first" 

"Joong-"

"Pleaseee"

"Aish fineee"

"Yayyyy" He said littering your face in kisses

"Okay okay stopppp"

"Why though? I love you. I wanna kiss your beautiful face"

"I love you too Joongie and maybe just not in school where people can see us" You replied blushing a little

"Alright fine. When we're out of the building then?"

"Yeah sure" You shrugged as you stepped foot outside smelling the fresh air. That didn't last until you were pulled into a deep kiss. 

"Joongieee"

"What? You said when we're outside the building" He replied smirking down at you. 

"Haha yeah, I did say that didn't I?" 

"Yes, yes you did. Now let me kiss you"

[edited]