، 𝗶. 𝖽𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗅𝗈𝗀

Start from the beginning

【 ۪翼⁺ 】
⸝⸝ ❛ 𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐇𝐎𝐄 + 𝐑𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄     ## 。˚˖  ࣭★   ───────   ❪ 𝖩𝖴𝖭𝖦𝖴𝖤 ❫ !
˒ ❝ you were so bad to me, and i still think about you ❞ . ֺ𖥔 ˑ ִ

❛ ۪翼⁺ ──  𝗧𝗬𝗣𝗘 𝗢𝗙 𝗥𝗘𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗣  ⵓ  toxic + not on speaking terms

toxic + not on speaking terms

❛ ۪翼⁺ ──  𝗝𝗨𝗦𝗧 𝗝𝗨𝗡𝗚𝗨𝗘 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦 ⵓ
late at night dates + taking ugly pictures for each other + making out after an argument

❛ ۪翼⁺ ──  𝗣𝗨𝗕𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗜𝗧𝗬 ⵓ
6.5/10

❛ ۪翼⁺ ──  𝗗𝗨𝗥𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 ⵓ
february 2017- june 2017

❛ ۪翼⁺ ──  𝗗𝗘𝗧𝗔𝗜𝗟𝗦 ⵓ
since rogue appeared on smtm4, Jackson had a little crush on her, he admired her rapping skills and her goofy personality. when rogue finally debuted, junhoe was on of her first friends. they then became noticeably flirty with each other and some fans caught on and so rogue asked Jackson out after being friends for 5 months.

in the beginning they were all lovey dovey, they enjoyed each other's company, always touching each other, but, about two months into relationship, junhoe became noticeably distant. rogue didn't question it at first since this was one of her first relationships, some things were very new for her so she thought this was normal. soon, he wouldn't reply to texts, call back, and even ignore her when they were around each other. rogue confronted junhoe since she wanted to know where the relationship was going now, junhoe kept saying that he "didn't know". they kept having arguments over the littlest things but almost always ending with them being back together and all over each other.

rogue decided that she would end relationship which was very hard for her to do, she kept having thoughts about going back to him but a close friend of hers stopped her. they don't interact at all anymore and prefer to stay distant.

【 ۪翼⁺ 】
⸝⸝ ❛ 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍𝐁𝐘𝐔𝐋 + 𝐑𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄     ## 。˚˖  ࣭★   ───────   ❪ 𝖱𝖮𝖮𝖭𝖡𝖸𝖴𝖫 ❫ !
˒ ❝ you held my hand when i needed it, you patted my back when i was feeling down, and yet you weren't one ❞ . ֺ𖥔 ˑ ִ

 ֺ𖥔 ˑ ִ