Episode Two: Late Prologue

------3rd P.O.V------

-The future-

Jin found himself standing in a circle filled with dark Mana. There stood before him, was a sculpture with wings that seemed like they're of the devil's.

He felt a familiar embrace, he couldn't turn around to see who it was. The familiar touch suddenly felt... Unfamiliar. The stranger's hand creeped their way up to his face, slowly covering his sight... As the sculpture starts to vanish along with the light that once covered him.

His world suddenly begun to spin out of control as he started screaming in pain. But the pain didn't last long... Instead, he felt the Knowledge and Freedom rush through him like it's always been a part of his blood. The hands slowly slid their way down, sweat begun to fall off of his fair and smooth skin. He slowly opened his eyes, only for them to land on the familiar sight before him.

There stood a creature with Dark wings... "Wait, Dark Wings?! It couldn't be!" He thought as the creature slowly stood up, revealing his fit body, He slowly raised his head to reveal... His dark Red Eyes. The creature smirked, "Yes, Hyung you we're right. It was me all along." he stated, leaving the protagonist rather... shocked and broken.

Tears began to fall off of his once angelic eyes, they were now crimson red, as he felt the wind tear off his innocence away from him. This creature, the man he tried to protect from temptation, became the vessel for The Temptation he feared all of his life, "Taehyung, how could you! After all of-..." Jin realized he wasn't talking to Taehyung anymore... he was talking to The Temptation that Taehyung gladly accepted to ease his pain.

-----------------------

-At school-

The boys decided to go to their special place once again. Jin took out his camera to start filming the beautiful scene before him.

"Yah! Don't you dare touch my hair or I will kill you!" Shouts Yoongi.

"Hahaha! Hyung you should see your face right now, it's so funny" Hoseok laughs.

"You hyungs are so boring! How about we do something fun?" States Jungkook as he pulls out a cart that can fit 1 person.

Yoongi starts to smirk as he walks toward the toy that Jungkook showed. "I'll go first. You go push me Jungkook." He says as he gets on it and Jungkook happily comply, he started pushing Yoongi. Yoongi made loud noises as Jungkook starts to pick up the pace.

Jin recorded the scene as the boys happily cheered for the 2. They played Ga-wi Ba-wi Bo (Rock, Paper, Scissors) and arm wrestling afterwards.

Jin felt so happy looking at these boys, he wished that it would last

Jin felt so happy looking at these boys, he wished that it would last. This exact moment.

And for Taehyung, this moments felt so precious to him. If it was a dream, he'd rather drown in this sweet dream and never wake up to the harsh reality that awaits him.

As the boys kept playing, Jin noticed a Butterfly on a flower. It caught his attention and he started filming the beautiful creature. The butterfly flew away, leaving the scene. As Jin followed the Butterfly with his gaze, his dark pupils turned into beautiful white orbs as he started to have visions.

The vision of a painting that rests on a wall... A museum? Why? Why was he having that vision?

The painting depicted Angels and Demons, battling each other. There was also the painting of the Fall of Icarus. All of them seemed to be telling Jin a message, but what was it?

 All of them seemed to be telling Jin a message, but what was it?

He was having weird visions that he couldn't explain

He was having weird visions that he couldn't explain. His eyes started to tear up as the white orbs started to glow even more.

Taehyung noticed that Jin was staying still. Jin's back was facing them so they couldn't see the changes that was happening to Jin. Taehyung stared at Jin for a good while. His eyes were stuck on Jin, appreciating his beauty. Taehyung's eyes turned Red for a quick second but he didn't notice it himself.

He ran to Jin and slowly tapped his back, bringing Jin back to reality. Jin noticed the tears rolling down his cheeks but quickly wiped it away before anyone could notice it. Taehyung was curious as to why his hyung was acting that way. Jin just gave him a warm smile and Taehyung can't help but return it back to the gorgeous man.

The two came back to the rest of the boys. "Yah it's been a long day. I'm getting hungry too" Namjoon says

"That's because all you think about is food anyways" Jimin scoffs. The boys tried to hold their laughs but failed seeing how Jimin was being all sassy to Namjoon.

"Yah! What do you mean? We've been out here for too long. Jin needs to feed me now or else I'd become grumpy" Argues Namjoon

"Whatever, Jin-hyungie will feed me first" Jimin teases as he sticks his tongue out to Namjoon.

The rest of the members started to burst out laughing.

There were footsteps heading their way. But before the boys could even finish laughing, the stranger shouted at them

"You rascals are in big trouble! You hear me? Come to the principal's office immediately!"
the stranger commands as he storms off with heavy footsteps.

The boys looked at each other knowing what they have done.

"Uh-Oh. We're in BIG trouble aren't we?" All of them said in unison.

------------------------------