Chapter 7: head boy and girl are picked

"Wake up sleepy pie." Draco said, shakey Hermione gently.

"Mmm, five more minutes." she replied, her voice husky from just waking up.

"I gave you 15 minutes, and if I give you any longer, we're going to miss breakfast. Trust me, I would rather lay in bed with you though." he replied with a soft chuckle.

"Fine, I'm getting up, I'm getting up." her voice still husky, she slowly sat up. As the blanket fell off, he started at her while she stretched, not realizing she was still naked from last night. She saw the look on his face and giggled as she leaned over and pressed a gentle kiss onto his lips.

"Your evil, you know that right?" he asked grinning as she got up out of bed, and swayed her hips as she went to get dressed.

She paused, looked over her shoulder with a wicked grin,"Oh, I know."  Then she went to the bathroom and got ready for the day.

Merlin, what is she doing to him? He slowly got out of the warm bed and got dressed. SHe walked out of the bathroom as he was butting up his shirt, he watched her lick her lips before walking towards him, giving him a hug and kissing him lightly.

"Ready to go." she asked giggling at his red face.

"Always." he said as he put his tie on, grabbed her hand, and walked to the dining hall for breakfast, a big smile on his face the whole way.

----------

As they sat down at the table with Ginny, Harry, and Blaise, she was bombarded with questions.

"Where did you go last night?" Ginny asked her.

"Are you okay?" Harry asked immediately after Ginny's question.

"What did you do when you left?" Blaise asked winking at Draco.

"One question at a time please. Okay, I went back to the library. Yes, I'm fine. And I was doing homework Blaise. Any more questions?" she asked, surprised at how easily the lie came out.

"Yeah, hi homework." Blaise said waving at Draco, grinning from ear to ea, just about to burst out laughing.

"OMG! Hermione! Did you?" Ginny squealed happily, clapping her hands excitedly.

"Ginny! If you have to know, yes, we did. But I would much rather keep that between me and Draco please and thank you." she said with a grin on her face.

"Oh Hermione! I'm so happy for you!" Ginny squealed as she got up to give her best friend a hug.

"Thanks Ginny." she said as she hugged her best friend back. Once she sat back down she noticed all the blood had drained from Harry and Blaises faces. "Guys, what happened? Are you okay?" she asked, a little scared.

"Hermione, sit down, and turn around." Harry said calmly.

As she sat down, both er, Draco, and Ginny turned to see what Harry was talking about. "Oh no." Ginny and Hermione whispered at the same time, barely audible. Watching Ron walk up to them. Draco grabbed Hermione's hand under the table and laced his fingers through hers.

"What do you want weasel?" Draco snered, pissed that he dare come up to Hermione after what he did to her.

"What does it look like ferret? I'm coming to sit with my best friends and girlfriend-" he stopped once he saw Draco and Hermione's hands intertwined. "What are you doing holding my girlfriends hand?" he demanded, rage boiling inside of him.

"Well Ronald, I thought I made it quite obvious yesterday. I want nothing to do with you romantically anymore! You hit me for Merlin's sake! And if you must know, I love Draco! It just took me a little while to realize that." she yelled at him, drawing more attention than she wanted.