Chapter four: Sorry isn't enough

"How are you going to do it?" Harry asked Hermione as soon as they sat down at the table in the dining hall, he next to Ginny, Hermione next to Draco.

"Do what?" she asked, picking up an apple.

"Break up with Ron? Ouch!" he yelped after Ginny elbowed him in the ribs. "What? She has to after what he did! I don't want Hermione still dating him after what he did today! Sorry Ginny, but she's no safe with him anymore."

"Yeah, I know you're right," she sighed, looking and Hermione, "So, when are you going to do it?"

"Well, after what happened today, I want to do it as soon as possible. But I do know that I don't want to do it alone. Can you all be with me when I do it?" she asked all of them, but she only had eyes for Draco.

"Of course Hermione! I don't want you alone doing it either." Ginny said, smiling at the way Draco was looking at Hermione when she wasn't looking. "Me and Harry are in!" she smiled, taking Harry's hand under the table.

"You already know my answer." Draco said with a smile, looking down at her with a happiness in his eyes that hasn't been there in a while. What is this girl doing to him?

"Thank you guys so much! Your the best friends I could ask for!" she said with a big grin on her face. "I need to grab something from the library for transfiguration, wanna come Draco?" she asked getting up from the table.

"Sure." he said getting up, earning a grin and thumbs up from Ginny while Harry just winked at him, to which he just rolled his eyes playfully in response.

"I'm glad they finally are getting along." Ginny told Harry, sighing, resting her head on his shoulder.

"Me too, if they hadn't made up, then who knows what Ron would have done." he said, shaking his head before laying it on the top of Ginny's.

----------

Hermione was so glad that her friends had agreed to going with her to break up with Ron. Her and Draco starting walking to the library after leaving Harry and Ginny in the dining hall. She didn't even need any books, she just wanted to get some fresh air, with Draco. She smiled as they walked straight by the library, confusion all over Draco's face.

"Wait, I thought we were going to get a book for transfiguration?" confusion laced ll through his voice.

"Nope, I just wanted to get out of there. Get some fresh air." she grinned up at him.

"Huh, never thought I would see the day that Mrs. Granger lied about getting a book." he laughed as they walked out towards the lake.

"Oh you'd be surprised Mr. Malfoy." she teased back, giggiling.

"Oh that makes me sound like my father." he said quietly.

"Oh Draco! I'm sorry, I didn't even think about that. I'm so sorry." she said stopping, covering her mouth with her hands.

He slowly turned around a grin on his face, "Well, I can think of one thing that will make me fell better." he said slowly as he got closer to her, putting his arms around her waist.

"And what is that?" she asked looking up at him, hoping he would just kiss her already.

"This." he said calmly as he started to tickle her.

She started to giggle uncontrollably. Soon they fell to the ground, Draco on top of her, still tickling her, while she tried to stop him. "Draco! Stop it!" she said between gasps trying not to giggle anymore, but failing to do so.

"Oh but I don't think you really want me to, do you?" he said raising an eyebrow, continuing to tickle her, but slowly moved one hand to her face, slowly dropping his face just inches away from hers, making her to shiver, just the slightest, but enough for him to notice. And grin about it. He stopped tickling her, and they just lay there, on the ground, her hands on his chest, his right hand on her check, his left supporting him up so he didn't crush her.