"We here this is where I first saw samono." We got out the car, rider lead the way to a cave.

Once inside the cave we all looked around it, look like nobody has ever use this cave.

Marcus and rider where walking, I looked around it nice but something cough my eyes.

I was about to pick it up, but it was gone so fast. I look and I saw a short guy holding a baby.

He looked at me and said "are you crazy or something, this knife would have killed you. Marcus is your mate always like this."
_______________________________________
*Luca*

Dracula told me we are meeting Marcus at his old cave, I haven't seen Marcus in years I missed him.

As I was entering the cave this guy held one of Dracula's killer knife so I took it from him.

"Are you crazy or something, this knife would have killed you. Marcus is your mate always like this." I said looking at Marcus.

"Yeah sometimes Luca, Tory come to uncle Marcus." I give Marcus Tory to hold.

And here comes my king with all his might, I think, I dead that day I've met him.

Dracula kissed me "love, don't you ever do that again."

"I'm sorry master, but this werewolf was touching one of your deadly knifes. That you told me, you got rid of them." I looked in Dracula eyes, ever since I give birth to Tory I've been acting weird.

Dracula looked at me and said "why does everyone call me master for, yes I am 79 years old but come on."

I rolled my eyes, my mate is something else.

"Huh, rider rivers. As I live and breathe, how are you young one."

"Hey Dracula, I'm good just upset and happy." I looked at Dracula then at rider, what the hell.

"Luca, this is rider rivers. He was one of my students. I use to teach him some magic, spells and curses." Ok, that explains allot.
_______________________________________
*Rider*

I haven't seen Dracula since I was pregnant, and he has a mate and a beautiful baby boy.

My heart is full of happiness. I wish Rosa was here, but no it's too dangerous for her.

"Rider, how have you been child."

"I've been good, I give birth 4 years ago to my daughter Rosa. My brother Bennett kicked me out of the pride land, I met my five handsome mate's. I was pregnant with their babies, I lost them and I told Rosa the truth that she wasn't my sister but my daughter, oh, and then on our way here me and Carter got into a fight."

"Was it about the young cheetah."

I said yes.

Everyone looked at me, Dracula looked at me and said "child it will be ok, look you are going through something that your mate's don't understand. It's normal for were cat's to act like this."

"Ok drac, but it hurts allot I just need to fine samono river. He probably knows." I said to Dracula, he looked down nobody said anything.

"Rider, samono disappeared long ago. He went mad with power but I know that he stopped. He started a new family, he was the first were cat that I turned in a vampire. But with samono being a vampire, he found his first mate watch is a witch that's why your family doesn't talk about him." Once Dracula said that, it made scents now.

"Dracula, did you turned samono when his wife was pregnant with riders grandpa or way before that." Marcus ask Dracula, everyone looked at him to say something.

"It was way before he found that witch. He told me that he always wanted to be a vampire. Once he heard of what happened to victor, he was upset. Samono, Victor and me. We were always there for each other. I blamed myself for what happened, I broke our friendship." everyone looked down Dracula been throw hell and back.

So that means that my great grandmother lied to us. Evening me, I know that my great grandmother is alive. She always come around but now everything she says it's a lie.

And I'm done, nobody and I mean nobody. Should lie to their family, yeah if samono is a vampire then we all have vampire blood going through us.

I need to talk to daddy and see if he knows that his grandpa is half vampire, I just need to know I'm tired of being lied to.

"Kitten, what's wrong." Carter said, I looked. And I said no, all my mate's started hugging me.

Hey love's so I'm sorry ok it's just with New stories ideas and i have to finish them but this story won't end just yet it's a beginning for lost of heartbreak and drama fine out what happens next.

Bye love's remember peace love and good vide.