𖣘 𝗁𝖺𝗇𝖺𝗁𝖺𝗄𝗂

Start from the beginning

"Dude, no offense- I love having you here and all, but it's 2 in the freaking morning and I feel like shit." I groan.

Ruel chirps,"Then good thing I'm here! Since I can't sleep, Ruely's gonna take care of 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺 𝘔𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘯," then pulls me in his arms.

"Ugh, you know I hate being called that. You're an exception I guess, Vincent," I retort, smirking at his attempt at cheering me up.

cough
cough

"Isla you okay?" He asks. This time, looking genuinely worried.

"Yeah I'm f—"

I interrupt myself as I run to the bathroom, doubling over the toilet in a coughing fit. Ruel quickly rushes to my side, holding my hair back with one hand and rubbing my back with the other.

"You're clearly not okay, do you know what happened?" Ruel asks, secretly panicking inside.

He's known you all your life and he's never seen you this sick. Yeah, he was used to taking care of you when you were sick and vice versa but he didn't know what to do in this situation.

"I don't know. It started on my sixteenth birthday, since then I've been getting sick. Today's probably my worst." I answer, sitting with my back against the bathroom wall.

"Why didn't you tell me? You've clearly gotten worse— Isla I'm really worried for you," He says, hugging me again.

"I thought it was gonna go away after a day or two like a normal cold, but I guess it's not that."

"Let's get you cleaned up, and off to bed. I'm taking care of you today."

After he says that, I can't really describe the feeling but it's like my health just dropped another 10%. It hurt inside, but I don't know why?

Ruel removes the hair tie in my hair to relieve some of the headaches, then he takes off his hoodie and pulls it over me. I've gotten more nauseous since he came, so he helped me walk to my bed where he situated me in the middle.

"I'll be back, just hold on," he says with a smile, before disappearing into the bathroom.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
𝘳𝘶𝘦𝘭'𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘷

What's going on with Isla? I've never seen her this sick for this long before. Her birthday was two weeks ago, no way a cold lasts that long. After I helped her get warm in her bed, I walked back to her bathroom to check the toilet— because I noticed that she coughed something up during her fit a few minutes ago.

Wait? What the heck are those?

It looks like...

...rose petals? What the fuck? No way she coughed those out, since when did she eat roses whole? I don't know what the heck is going on and I don't know what to do, so I'll text Cita to see if she can help.

-
citabeauxton

oneruel
hey cita, it's ruel. i'm at isla's right now and i don't know what's going on but she says she's been getting sick ever since her birthday. looks like she coughed up fucking rose petals? pls help and try to look that up because i have no idea what that is, and lmk in the morning asap
thank u!