♪ 𝗌𝗎𝗉𝖾𝗋𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋

Start from the beginning

"Alexa, play Isla's Room on Spotify."

I pull out my carry-on suitcase and herschel backpack to hold all of my things. We'll be there for three days, so I'll pack two daytime outfits (plus my concert outfit), three outfits for sleeping, a bikini— just in case— and of course, extra underwear. After placing the garments of clothing into my suitcase, I throw in my two extra pairs of shoes (plus slides) and essentials bag on top. Okay, that should be all.

Of course, my bag will have my other basic shit like AirPods, MacBook, wallet, chargers and blah blah, all that boring crap.

After packing, I hop in the shower and do the WHOLE routine. You never know who you'll meet, am I right?

While I'm in the shower, I can't help but wonder who we're actually seeing. Who knows, it might be Billie fucking Eilish. You see, Cita's mom works at a festival company- so she gets free concert tickets to big artists ALL. THE. TIME. Hence why Cita is very spontaneous. I bet Edie knows something as well, she's only like, the biggest fangirl I know. She knows almost every singer out there, especially the cute ones. Though, I actually have no idea who we're seeing. Eh, it comes with meet & greet so it can't be that bad right? ...and that's all for shower thoughts with the one and only, Isla Madison.

I hop out of the shower, then doing my hair and makeup before changing into my outfit for the day.

It's almost 4pm, and we have a 3 hour drive to Sydney, so I don't think we're going anywhere tonight

It's almost 4pm, and we have a 3 hour drive to Sydney, so I don't think we're going anywhere tonight. Maybe just crash in the hotel rooms and stroll later.

"Isla! Cita and Edie are downstairs, hurry up!" my sister, Ivy, calls out.

Oh shit. I grab my phone, backpack and suitcase, and head downstairs to see Ivy in the kitchen baking. My mom is working late this week, so it's just me and my sister here.

"Can you tell mom that I left already?" I ask her, grabbing a bag of hot cheetos for us to eat in the car.

"Yeah, yeah. She said she transferred money to your card for you to use while you're there— and she also left an envelope of cash on the table by the door. Have fun bitch, don't miss my cookies too much." She chuckles, scooping balls of cookie dough onto trays.

"Alright, bye hoe, love you longtime."

With that, I take my bags and head out— not forgetting to take the envelope before leaving— onto the street where I see my two best friends and Edie's personal driver waiting outside of their large van. Yay, leg space!

"C'mon Isla, time for a road trip!" Cita yells, dragging me inside of the van. I give my suitcase to Mark (the driver), so he can place them in the trunk.

There are three rows of seats in the van, each of us being in one. Edie passes me a blanket and pillow (from all the times we've rode in here), and I wrap it around me, getting comfy for this long ass road trip.