29 - Where are you?

Start from the beginning

"Maybe I shouldn't confess to her" Jimin thought-feeling guilty. 

"Y/N cheer up! Instead of blaming yourself, we find our ways to search Jhope!" Jimin said trying to cheer up Y/N 

"You're right, I think we need to find  him ASAP but where do we start first?" Taehyung said coming from Jin's back and the rest were there too. 

"I don't know maybe we should ask Mrs.Jung if hoseok left any message for us" Namjoon said and Yoong quickly pulled out his phone dialing Mrs.Jung's number. 

"Besides Y/N cases,  what makes him ran away from the house in the first place?" Jungkook asked the hyungs because he knows Hoseok won't run away just because of Y/N. There's must be other reasons. He thought to himself. 

" Right, but do you guys remember that he usually will run away if he has problems with his mom or he fought with his mum" Namjoon said completing the puzzle. 

"But she told me that she didn't fight with Hoseok, she said she saw his son coming back drunk so the maids helped him and the next day she found out that he ran away. That's what she said but I feel like she's lying" Jin said. 

"Well now I think we know where we should start, we should go to his house first and investigate his mum and find clues in his room," Namjoon said and the others started walking back home to get ready. 

" Wait! " Jin shouted successfully making all of them stops and now everyone was looking at him. 

"What do you call a detective that's an alligator?" Jin asked trying to hold back his laugh. 

"an investa-gator, " Jin said laughing like a windshield wiper. Everyone looks at him with no emotion except for Jimin and Jungkook, they were trying to hold their laugh. 

" We are giving you an option, continue your lame jokes and we will leave you here or shut up and come with us," Yoongi said walking back 

"The second option sounds good, wait for me!" Jin said trying to catch up with them. 

Time skip brought to you by  AGUSTD fast rap. 

The Bangtan members and Y/N finally reached after 20 minutes ride from Jin's house. All of them are currently waiting in front of the big white door patiently waiting for Mrs.Jung or one of the maids to open the door. While waiting Jin and Jungkook were bickering because Jungkook teases Jin by calling him an old ma.

"Yah I'm your hyung, how could you call me old man. Look at my handsome face" Jin said in disbelief. 

"Ayo you're handsome but old, look at me young and handsome" Jungkook sings and shows Jin a peace sign. And then they started hitting each other playfully, the others look at them wondering if they're kids in the adult body, both of them stopped after hearing the sound of the door unlocking. 

"Oh, you guys are here? Come in" Mrs.Jung said inviting them 

"Then who else is here?" Yoongi asked back, she just smiles and led the way to the living room. Yoongi then got hit by Jin saying that it's disrespectful, but he doesn't care because she's the reason why Jhope left. That's what he thought. 

"So why are you guys here?" Mrs.Jung asked smiling, pouring tea into their cups.

"Pstt isn't it's obvious why we are here?" Taehyung blankly asked his hyungs, but they just shrugged. 

"Spill the tea" Yoongi said, he's not here to have a chit chat with his mother but to know about the truth.

"What do you mean? I thought Jin told you guys about it?" She asked nervously and they sense she hid something from them. 

"We know that you're hiding something from us, please tell us what really happened the day before he left" Y/N said begging Mrs.Jung

"Maybe if you tell us the truth we can find your son" Namjoon said waiting for Mrs.Jung to speaks up. 

"Alright fine but first of all, I'm sorry I lied because I don't know how to tell you guys especially Y/N" she said looking at Y/N who is now clueless. 

"So the reason why he left because he was mad at me for not telling him earlier.." Mrs.Jung said 

"About Y/N.." she continued

(Third person POV)

"Yah Hyung, you sure you're leaving without telling your friends and your mother?" The guy asked

"Yes, Yeonwoo stop asking me the same question. You've been asking me since yesterday" Jhope said already annoyed with Yeonwoo's question. 

"You are going to miss them if you don't see them for the last time" The guy asked again. He wants to make sure that Jhope won't regret his decision. He knows that whenever he's stress or mad he will make a decision without thinking for example now. 

"It's better in this way, If I meet them I don't think I can leave especially after meeting with Bangtan and Y/N.." He said quietly but Yeonwoo heard him crystal clear. 

"I agreed with this part but hyung really are you sure you want to go this far? If you go it will be hard to see you in the future and I don't even know when will you come back here. How about stay at my place since I'm living alone. Come on hyung move in with me, for now, I won't tell eomma. If you're feeling better you can move back to your house. Also what if you regret your decision going there? I know you so well you always regret after making a decision while you're angry" Yeon woo suggests. 

Yeon Woo is like a small brother to Jhope. Both of them grew up together in the same neighborhood and whenever one of them has problems they will comfort and solve the problem together. Hearing about Jhope's problem making his heart hurts this is why he agreed to help but he didn't expect him to go this far. 

"Ani Yeon Woo, this time I'm really serious with my own decision. This is actually one of my dreams. I've been wanting to go far away from Seoul for some reasons and I think this is the best timing to do that right? I'm not sure when I will be back but don't worry I will be back with a new me, a happier me, and also more handsome me? but I will still be the same Jung Hoseok that you know, just some upgrades" He said chuckling. 

"Promise me you will be back? for me and the others?" Yeon Woo said and they both pinky promises

"Good afternoon passengers, this is the final boarding announcement for passenger Jung Hoseok for flight 07B to Los Angeles. Please proceed to gate 3 immediately. The final checks are being completed and the captain will order for the doors of the aircraft to close in approximately five minutes time. I repeat. This is the final boarding call for Jung Hoseok. Thank You" The flight announcer said. 

" I guess it's time to say Goodbye huh? Bye Yeon Woo-ah. I will text you once I reach there okay? Take care" Jhope bid his goodbye. 

"Bye hyung, thank you for taking care of me. You're the best hyung" Yeon Woo said watching the body slowly fade from his vision into the busy crowds.

Jhope's POV 

"Thank you" I said smiling to the flight attendant who gave me a cup of coffee. I look outside the window, the blue sky and white fluffy clouds looking like cotton candy making me calm.

"Let's start a new life in LA, Hoseok-ah" I thought to myself 

I know I'm wrong for not telling them I'm leaving but years from now I hope we're still in each other lives. 

-

Finally updated. Thankyou for reading!~  and ARMYS stream dynamite <3 

If there is any spelling error I'm sorry kkk