What's Wrong?

A few hours later after order in the Happy Hotel was restored the lobby came alive as the patrons were all back to their usual bout of tame discordance. Everyone mingled and shouted at each other, gave hearty maniacal laughs at each other's expense and basically looked over the whole cake monster fiasco from a little earlier with little care. It wasn't the most eventful thing to happen in Hell so no one was really that concerned about it unless they were joking about how scared someone was when it started rampaging. Husk had also recovered from the whole thing as he was busying himself with cleaning some glasses with a white cloth. As he minded his own business he was soon interrupted by some out of place sounds, like two girls giggling.

The description wasn't too far off because when he looked up he saw the young princess and cyclops trying to conceal their laughter behind a very cute and childish looking notebook. The girls happily spoke quietly as they scribbled away oblivious to Husk's attention and curious look. He didn't give a fuck what those two were so giddy about but all that tingling banter was making his fur rise in annoyance and he could only take so much. "Aye! What the fuck are you two doing?" He asked grumpily. The two sweet demonesses stopped their laughing then looked up from the book before abruptly closing it and smiling as they tried to look innocent-- "tried" being the operative word. "Nooothiiing." Charlie said as her eyes darted suspiciously to the left while Niffty just looked in any-which direction, her lower lip tucked under her teeth as she fought herself from giggling more.

Husk squinted not believing the girls for a second. They were obviously up to something. The stern chimera continued staring down the two while they tried to keep their eye contact with the cat stable for fear that they would crack under pressure from the hard glare he gave them. After a few moments of the three's silent battle of will Charlie spoke trying to ease the tension. "Soooo...Husk what do you think of Briskette?" She asked. The winged feline stilled, raising a brow at the question. "The fuck is that suppose ta mean?" He responded. Charlie paused as she rubbed her arm nervously. "Well...uh do you um...like her?" She asked. "Kid I don't like anyone." He answered before going back to his job.

Charlie was determined though she wanted some kind of confirmation that the grumpy old bartender had even the slightest ounce of liking for Brisk. "Come on Husk there's gotta be something you like about her!" The princess said.

"What about her eyes?" She suggested.

"I hate pink."

"Her fur?" Niffty tried.

"Too fluffy."

"Her bubbly personality?" Charlie chimed in.

"Too bubbly." Husk shuttered at the flashbacks that plagued his mind. All that candy and laughter- it was haunting. He opened a new bottle of booze and chugged it. "Don't you think she's pretty?" Niffty asked.

"Yeah-..." the girls beamed with hope until it was abruptly crushed by the cat's continued answer. "...pretty hyper, pretty annoying, pretty insane!" The cat answered. The girls looked defeated until Niffty remembered something. "What about her boobs?" She asked suddenly making Husk spit out his drink violently in shock. "*cough* What!" He exclaimed as he wiped his chin with his arm. The girls' hopes were raised once more. That reaction meant something and they weren't going to let it go to waste. Niffty then spoke again happily. "I saw you looking at her boob fluff earlier!" Husk felt his eye twitch at the claim. Yeah he was eying the chimeress' perky chest but it didn't mean anything.

"So what I ain't the first guy to peep at a woman's chest." He admitted. "Soooo...you like her boobs?" Charlie asked innocently hope gleaming in her eyes once again as she awaited the old cat's answer. Husker just glared at the two pests irate and tired of these stupid questions. He pointed in the opposite direction of where they sat and said in a stern tone. "Get lost you little gnats." After hearing the annoyed tone in the feathered feline's voice the taller princess grabbed the notebook and Niffty then ran off toward another location.