25.

What Jackson didn't know was that I've already dialed Yeonjun's number while I was going to Yoongi. There was just something that was suspicious so I wanted to be safe just in case and I was right.

I just didn't expect the person to do it to be my brother.

I thought he was in jail.

Did someone bailed him out?

How did he get out?

What does he mean by mafia?

How does he know Yoongi?

Does he know about Yeonjun?

What will happen now?

Soon I was snapped out of my thoughts again when a gun's sound went off.

I turned around to see Yeonjun standing there holding a gun and my brother holding his now bleeding arm.

Suddenly another gunshot went off and I quickly ran to where the gun was pointing.

"Y/n no!!!!" I heard Yeonjun yelled before feeling a huge amount of pain in my abdomen.

I fell to the floor but not before hearing another gunshot and then blacked out.

-Yeonjun's POV-

"Y/n no!!!!" I yelled as I saw her quickly ran towards me when her brother tried shooting me with his other hand.

She immediately fell to the floor then I quickly shot at him again where he shot Y/n.

I quickly bend down to check Y/n but she had already blacked out and when I looked towards the tree Min Yoongi was also unconscious.

I sighed but quickly dialing for the others to come help.

They quickly arrived but didn't ask any questions and just get to work.

I was really thankful for that since I don't have the time to be explaining everything right now.

"Hyung what should I do with this guy?" Kai asked pointing towards her brother.

"Tied him up and put him in the basement" I said picking Y/n up and taking her to my car.

I already told the others what to do, so I quickly left and took Y/n to the hospital.

I looked towards Y/n again and my face softens.

I'm sorry you had to go through this. I bet you don't even know what's wrong. I really hope I can make it up towards you when you wake up.

You have to.

You have to survive for me. For everyone.