mafusora | topping

。。・゚’(*/益\*) ‘゚・。。 i dOn't-

Highschool!Au

---

Mafumafu had argued to Soraru that—

‘Even tho your a Top Student, I'll still Bottom you’

Of course he disagree he's The Older, he's The Manlier one and a Dominant One, Compared to The Albino who is more feminine and beautiful than a true girl was big mistake, Oh boy was Soraru are wrong.

He was now panting heavily, begging for more and a moaning mess, His Raven Hair is already messy and his lips are swollen from a Make Out he had with The Albino who keeps sucking his lips like it was a Sweet Candy, The Addicting one.

Mafumafu rolls Soraru's perked pink nipples to add more pleasure while he slam and thrust himself deep inside The Raven Head faster and harder, He would snicked when The Older's thighs would jiggle if he slam himself back and forth, Wow Soraru is thicc gimme ten.

The Raven's body had already given up from the pleasure The Younger had given to him and he's mind turns blank like he couldn't think straight or he can't focus on one thing, But he was focus to The Albino's Ruby Eyes who was staring at his Sapphire Orbs, Eye Contact while Love Making is whole some indeed.

“I told you Soraru-san~ Haa~~ Hnngg~ I-i'll be t-topping you~”

His smirk doesn't leave on his lips from the very start and Soraru hated it -somehow- He just mewl in reply and keeps moaning, An idea popped on Mafu's head making his smirk wider, He suddenly slowed his thrust earning a whine from The Raven head he move it's hips wanting some more.

“I won't move if you don't say it

Soraru's eyes widen and shook his head while clasping his both palms on his lips, The Albino slowly started to remove his member inside The Older who whine loudly and tried to wrap his legs on Mafu's waist but his legs won't cooperate with him eventually.

“Come on say it~

“M....u....Hmnngg....”

“What~? What~? I can't hear you~”

“E-even haa... T-tho i-i-i'am a-a Top S-student.... Y-you'll s-still T-top m-me~!”

“That's more like it~”

With a Hard and Deep thrust The Raven moaned loudly as Mafumafu keeps ramming himself and done more rounds, That Night was full of Moans, Pants, Squelching sound and Name's of the both that they keep chanting none of them care, Even Soraru doesn't complain.

---

next pair:

urasaka | crossdress

aAaHhh MAFU TOP MAFU TOP MAFU TOP MAFU TOP MA- *slapped*