~19~

Dani's POV

I knew it, paparazzi.

"Ella come with me, Rora go with your dad, Jason, do not put her down until coast is clear," I said.

Nick, Max, and Chad got out first blocking the car, Jason stepped out covering Aurora. Then I stepped out. I held on to Ella and covered her with my jacket. We all put on our sunglasses. The other van snuck up beside us and got out. 

Christina's POV

The girls were scared out of their minds. This was more paparazzi than last time. The cops showed up and they blocked off the restaurant.

"Party for Reali?" I asked and they walked to our seats.

"So I think, maybe, if you guys are up for it, bringing the band back together," I said.

"Honestly, I don't think we were ever ready to split," Katherine said.

"Agreed, so I'm all in! Dani? Lauren?" Amy asked and they nodded.

"Cimorelli is back! Jason, would you like to join us? And will become Cimorelli & Co." I asked.

"I would love too," Jason said and Dani hugged him.

***

We finished eating and we wanted to take a picture.

(A/N Back-Katherine, Lauren, Jason, Dani, Front- Christina, Amy,  Lisa)

@CimorelliBand; CIMORELLI IS BACK💕 WITH JASON! ❤️

Everyone was going crazy. We decided we would do a small meet and greet tomorrow.

@CimorelliBand; MEET AND GREET TOMORROW! September 3rd, 2020!
Entrance fee: $25
Where: Sunset Beach Hotel
Time; 12:30 pm - 2:30 pm
Come to meet us and take pictures and get autographs! Merch will be sold!!

We all hugged, then we paid the check and I covered the girls. We walked out, we waved to our fans and everyone was so excited! Some even cried. We all got into the car and drove back home.

***

"Alright will see you guys tomorrow," I said to Dani, Amy, and Lauren. We waved goodbye and they left.

"Okay so, which one of you doofuses can watch Ella and Rora tomorrow? I'm taking Scar with me," I said.

"Christina I think it's safest if you keep Scarlett here, you can always FaceTime her," Nick suggested.

"You're right, so who's watching tomorrow?" I checked.

"I'm free tomorrow, I can watch them," Chad said.

"Oh great thank you!" I said.

"Anytime." Chad smiled.

--8:00 pm--

I went to go tuck in the girl for bed.

"Tomorrow Ella, your dad, and Aurora you're uncle Chad will be watching you while we have the meet and greet its two hours, so will be gone a little. Make sure to watch Scarlett please, distract her." I said to the girls and the nodded.

"Have a good night sleep girls, your moms will be in to say goodnight shortly," I said and they blew me a kiss goodnight.

I walked to mine and Scarlett's room. Scarlett was sleeping peacefully, I went to the window and I got on my knees and prayed.

"Lord, this day in age has been great, but I feel like something is missing, I miss my brothers, I miss my friends, everything is happening so fast, I mean I'm 30, I should be chasing a toddler around the house, but this child doesn't ever want to leave my side, we brought her out of a broken home, and she's afraid to leave my side, Lord I just ask you for guidance, patience, and strength. in the Lord's name, I pray. Amen." I finished and I got up and crawled into bed holding Scarlett tight.

"Goodnight my Scarlett Aubrey, I love you," I said to her and I kissed her forehead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sometimes I wonder why I became a fanfic writer lmao😂~Malie