~12~

Christina POV

"Okay, so the reason why we're going to dinner tonight is, we met our children," I said and the husband's face went wild.

"You're pregnant?" The guys asked.

"What? no?!" I laughed.

"We figured out that the reasons for all these injuries were basically leading us to our child, we had matching scars and we did a lot of reading about it, apparently if a child matched with a woman that was their child in the past life. I matched with a 4-year-old girl, her name is Scarlett, Katherine matched with a 7-year-old girl named Aurora, and Lisa matched with an 8-year-old girl named Ella," I explained.

"So basically this is just a theory? They're not really our children." Chad said.

"Well yeah technically," Lisa said.

"You want to take them in as our own?" Nick asked.

"Yes. Well partially." I said.

"What do you mean partially?" Max asked.

"Well the guy who's taking care of him, well he's more of a kid, he's 19, his name is Jason, and he loves these girls to death, and we don't want to completely take these girls away from him. So for 2 years will take turns taking them, on Sunday after church will have a "family day" with him and the girls." I said and the guys nodded.

"Okay, we're in." The guys said.

Jason's POV -6:50pm-

"Girls, get into the car," I called.

"Okay, Dad!" They called back running out to the car.

I walked out and I got in the car and began to drive.

***

After a couple of minutes, we arrived. We got out and we saw the girls and their husbands.

"Mama!" The girls said as Ella ran to Lisa, Aurora ran to Katherine, and Scarlett ran to Christina. The girls were in awe as they got called mom for the first time. I had to laugh because Katherine and Aurora couldn't really hug each other because they both had cast. She said hi to Katherine's husbands and he picked her up.

I walked up to the husbands.

"Ah you must be Jason, I'm Nick, this is Max and Chad, I'm Christina's husband. Nice to meet you son." Nick said as I shook his hand.

"Hi I'm Max, I'm Katherine's husband, thank you for taken good care of our girl," Max said as I shook his hand.

"Hi I'm Chad, so good to finally meet you," Chad said and I shook his hand and nodded.

We walked in.

"Party of 10 for Dudley," I said.

"Right this way." The waiter directed us to the table.

We sat down.

"So Jason, we think it's best that the girls get to take part of your last name. Because your 19, law says you can become legal guardianship. We're going to take this to court to get joint custody of the girls." Nick said.

"I totally agree with that, and what about living situations?" I asked.

"I mean we do have extra rooms, so would you like to stay with us?" Christina asked.

"I wouldn't want to bother, but if it's alright," I said.

"Of course it is, it's great to have you, son,"  Nick said.

"Thank you." I smiled.

I sent a text to the court official to make it official tomorrow.

See you at 12 :) ~ SFCH

"We got a case tomorrow at 12!" I said happily and everyone was so happy.

"Do you want to take the girls tonight?" I asked.

"If it's okay with them," Christina said and I looked at the girls, they nodded.

"Okay the girls will stay with you guys, can you make sure to Skype me before they go to sleep?" I said.

"Course." They replied.

We paid the check and left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here's a new chapter for y'all!~Malie