~2~

Ellas POV -August 24th 2020-

I held my head as it bled. We were just hit by a car, trying to run away from our homes, because we were being hit and mistreated.

"Are you guys..." I heard someone try to calm but everything went black, I just remembered my free hand in one of my best friends hand, the youngest of us, Scarlett. She's only 4.

Christina POV

I don't know what happened, am I in a hospital?

"She seems to have major bleeding in the stomach, and a lot of bruising, as if she almost got hit by a car." I overheard.

I look over to see Lisa basically lifeless. To my other side to see Katherine on her phone with her good hand.

"Kath?" I asked.

"Oh Christina, thank goodness your awake! You've been out for a while." Kath said.

"First of all hows Lisa? and for how long?" I asked, clutching in pain.

"Lisa is suffering head trauma, she's going to be out for a couple of hours, luckily no signs of memory loss. You've been out for 4 hours." Katherine explained.

"Oh geez, so what's your situation?" I asked.

"Open shoulder fracture, they already did the surgery, I'm good to leave tomorrow," Kath said.

"Did they say anything about me while I was out?" I asked.

"Besides the bleeding, you'll be okay to leave tomorrow as well. Lisa will have to be monitored. They said we were also easily bruised too." Kath said.

"Oh wow, This is so weird," I said and Kath nodded.

Scarlett's POV

I woke up in a white room. There was a man sitting in the chair.

"Who are you?" I winced.

"The names Jason, I'm 19. I was on the scene of the accident. Your parents were beating you 3 to wake up. I called the cops. They're in jail now, so I guess I'm taking care of you guys now." Jason said.

"Hey Scar," I heard Rora say.

"Rora, what happen to you?" I asked her.

"Open shoulder fracture." She said.

"Did they give you surgery?" I asked.

"Yeah you've been out for a while," Rora said and I nodded.

"Hey, Jase?" I asked and he smiled at the nickname.

"What's the matter, Scarlett?" He asked.

"Any news on Ella?" I asked.

"She's going to be out for a couple of hours." Jason said.

"Is she hurt the most?" I asked he frowned and nodded.

— A few Hours Later—

Ellas POV

I began to open my eyes. I blank a couple of times and then I could see clearly. I saw a man sitting in the chair, and I was laying in the beds next to Scarlett and Aurora.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"I'm Jason, I saved you guys," Jason said, I tried to sit up, but my head began pounding.

Lisa's POV

I was awake. I was talking to my sisters. I winced in pain.

"Lisa are you alright?" Chad asked.

"Yeah I'm fine, just a headache," I said. I really didn't know what caused it, I barely moved a muscle.

Scarlett's POV

I turned to face Roro.

"Easy Scarlett!" Jason warned.

"I'll be ow!" I said with winced.

"Take it easy." Jason reminded.

Christina's POV

I laid down to go to sleep. My stomach began to hurt and throb.

"Babe? Are you okay?" Nick jumped up.

"Yeah, just some stomach pain that's all," I said and continued to fall asleep.

I just pondered on why this happens, and to out of all people. Why us?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is a really juicy story!!! Enjoy!!