𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 3 '𝗢𝗹𝗱 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀'

It's 10 PM already but I can't fall asleep.
My heart is about to explode with all the mixed feelings I'm having right now. nervous? Angry? Surprised? Of all the places I could have met him, I never imagined we would meet in the same university. On the top of that if he's from the film and photography major, there's no chance I can avoid him. Shit. What do I do?

Wait!!! Why am I panicking? I haven't done anything wrong. If someone needs to panic then it's him. He's the one who messed up, he's the one who chose reputation over friendship, he's the coward here. If I ever see him, I'll just ignore him. No I can't just ignore him, I'll pretend nothing happened so others won't be suspicious and it'll probably kill him to see me act this way.

The next day classes went on regularly. We saw some new professors; Josh even got warning because he kept on laughing with Rose about some topic that I didn't care about. Urgh Finally lunch break. I can breathe.

I had just finished putting the food on my plate and I turned around to see a handsome and tall figure staring at me. A very familiar face.

"Oab" I staggered.

"Gun. It's really you. I......wow you look really different."

"Different?"

"Umm I mean you used to look cute and now you look more handsome."

"Okay!!!"

We sat down on one of the table where Josh and Rose could see directly at my face and they kept on throwing me looks. I don't know what was more uncomfortable; their weird glances or the fact that the boyfriend of my ex girlfriend was sitting in front of me. Oh and most importantly, I fucking hate him.

" so.....you're studying Arts? Wow. I mean you always enjoyed drawing right?"

I gave a half crooked smile. "Yeah, What about you?"

"I'm in film and photography major"

I almost choked on my fried pork.

"Are you okay? Here water."

Holy Christ. If Oab and Off are in same class then, how the fuck do I pretend everything to be normal? Oab wasn't close with Off but he does know about the leaked picture and gay rumours and obviously he would be dumb enough to not notice the cold blood between us.

 Gun and Oab in high school when they were friends for a very short period of time