hey

##; | june 27th,, 2020.

rosey frequently hung out with the members of nct dream; they began their hangouts late last year, following their participation on weekly idol together

she walked inside the practice room, opening the glass door and peered around for the boys who were typically present at that time. her gaze was drawn to a short blonde-haired girl, a friend from another company.

"rosey!" the girl shouted excitedly as she stood up to greet the girl.

chaeyoung hugged the girl tightly before releasing her and returning to the table she had previously sat at. she also spent a lot of time with the dreamies, having grown up with them since 2013 before departing the company in 2017.

chaeyoung was frequently spotted in the company building because she had a sibling who was also a nct member. she had plenty of permission to enter the building whenever she wanted, so she often brought rosey with her.

"finally, it's about time you came here," renjun said, "the food was starting to go cold."

the others laughed at their member's lighthearted tone. haechan, on the other hand, was not pleased when he saw rosey's face show a phony smile and chuckled before turning sad again. he nudged the older boy on the arm and told him to cut it out.

rosey joined the group at the table, taking the empty chair that chaeyoung had moved closer to her. chaeyoung handed rosey her take-out box, which they had ordered an hour before.

"don't mind him," chaeyoung said quietly, "the food just got here."

rosey nodded, letting her bag fall from her shoulder onto the floor and lay next to her shoes. she started eating her long-awaited food and listened to the others talk about their days.

in between bites of their meals, they played table games. after chenle claimed he was strong than jisung, they played arm wrestle which eventually turned into a group game of rock, paper, scissors.

haechan picked on rosey half the time and everyone noticed. he'd been reading her by pointing out that she wasn't playing correctly or ruffling her curly hair, which was already messed up from the wind.

haechan extended his arm in front of jaemin, attempting to tap rosey to get her attention, but failing. jaemin grasped and pushed the boy's arm back. he leaned over to the playful boy, glaring at him.

"leave the girl alone," jaemin said, "you're going to scare her away with all your flirting."

haechan uncomfortably chuckled at jaemin's quiet comments. he released his grip on his arm and haechan looked over jaemin's shoulder at the girl behind him.

"you're kidding," haechan scratched his head, "right?"

"perhaps just tone it down," jaemin rolled his eyes.