Chapter 1

*kaito pov*
Starting school here might be a good change from my hospital room. I'll look forward to exploring the school, but first to the offices to get my schedule.

*none pov*
Kaito walked trough the school gates to the offices.
A few girls started wishpering and asking to themselves who he was.

*kaito pov*
"Uhm hello, I'm here to get my schedule." "Ah you must be the transfer student then, you can call me
Takeda-sensei I'm your literature teacher and the adviser for the volleyball club. Now let's see your in second year class 3." "Thank your I'll be going don't want to be late."

*time skip to class*
Kaito slowly shoves the door to the classroom open. "You must be the transfer student Itsukino-San right." Kaito nods. "I'm Nora-sensei your homeroom and math teacher." "Nice meeting you sensei." "Let's introduce you to the class." Kaito and Nora-sensei walk to the front of the class. "Hello and welcome back to homeroom. Today we will be having a transfer student. Please introduce and tell us something about yourself." "Hello, I'm Itsukino Kaito. I'm 16 and I like candy, my hobbies are volleyball and making music." "Any question for Itsukino-San?" Three hands shot up. "Nishinoya-kun." "What is your position in volleyball?" "I mostly play Libro but I used to switch to setter from setter to libro." "Next question, Tanaka-San."  "Are going to join the volleyball club?" "probably yes." "Irana-chan last question." "Which school did you come from?" "Itsuno Middle School." "Alright that were the questions for now. Please go sit behind nishinoya-kun so we can continue class." Kaito moved to. Sit behind nishinoya and class continued.

* hello everyone, I'm planning to upload at least once every two weeks no promises. But I've been really busy with school and they seem to think now that we're working at home because of quarantine that the can three Dubble the homework we've got. 😔
~bye~ 💚