Chapter four: Sorry isn't enough

Mulai dari awal

She started it get butterflies in her stomach as she looked into his silver eyes, easily getting lost in them. Her heart started to flutter as he slowly started to bring his face closer to hers. "Can I?" he asked softly.

She answered by moving her hands to his neck and pulling his lips down to hers, "Please do." she mumbled against his lips.

"Yes ma'am." as he gently put his lips against hers. He gently pulled up after a little bit, then rolled off of her, and laid down next to her.

"You have no idea how long I've wanted to do that." he sighed as he turned his head to look into her eyes. 

"Me too." she said, laying her head on his chest. Looking up at the clouds while listening to his heart beat under her head. Sighing, she thought that this couldn't get any better.

----------

He finally did it! He kissed Hermione Granger! He thought as he started to play with her hair. She soon fell asleep on him, so he slowly got up and carried her back to the Slytherin dorms, laying her down on his bed, while he sat down on a chair, watching her sleep. Falling asleep soon himself.

About tn minutes later, she sat up quickly, scaring him, and causing him to fall off the chair and fall on the floor. "What? What's wrong?" he asked quickly checking over her confused.

"Nothing, nothing, I'm fine, I'm sorry. It was just a nightmare." she said sighing and shaking her head. "Where are we." confusion in her eyes, making him laugh.

"You, are in my bed." he said , still smiling, "I carried you back here after you fell asleep by the lake."

"Oh, sorry, I didn't snore, right? How long were we sleeping?" her heart fluttered at the thought of being in Draco's bed.

"No, you didn't snore," he chuckled, "and we were sleeping for about ten minutes I think, don't worry, we aren't late for class." he laughed.

"Oh good." she sighed, "Well, we should probably get to class though, before we are late." she said sadly, not wanting to leave his warm bed.

"Yeah, lets go." he said as he helped her out of his bed and started to walk to class.

----------

"Oh no." Hermione groaned, I gave her a confused look, "Look, Ron's here." she said pointing as they walked into Professor Flitwick's class. sitting down at a table near the front with Draco, Blaise was already sitting there on the other side of Draco. He leaned over Draco and smiled at Hermione saying, "Nice to meet you Hermione. I'm Blaise." shaking her hand, giving her a warm smile, showing her he wanted to be friends.

"Hello Blaise, it's a pleasure to formally meet you." she said with a giggle as Draco pushed him back glaring at him.

"What? I was just introducing myself! But, I'm sure she would love to hear about some old stories about you." he said with a grin. Draco started yelling at him, Hermione giggle at them arguing. She started to read before class officially started.

She jumped as someone pulled the book from her hands. As she looked up, all the blood drained from her face as she found Ron standing there holding her book. "Look, Hermione, I'm so sorry. I have no idea what came over me. I guess I was just mad because you were talking to that ferret more than you were talking to me, and I know that's no excuse but I am really really sorry. I hope you can forgive me and we can just go back to before all of this. I don't want you to be friends with him anyway. I love you and I'm sorry." 

She was shocked, did he really just expect her to forgive him and act like this never happened? Did he really expect her to stop being friends with the person who helped her through all of this? How dare he! Before she could answer him, Draco came to her rescue again.

"Look, Weasley, she obviously doesn't want to be your girlfriend anymore after what you did to her! So I suggest you leave before you give her more of a reason to hate your guts!"  he said as he grabbed Hermione's book from his hands, gave it back to her, and pulled her back behind him and Blaise.

"Shut up you ferret! She can speak for herself!" Ron yelled as shoved Draco back.

"What is the meaning of all of this?" Professor Flitwick yelled as he walked into the classroom.

"It's his fault!" Ron told him, pointing at Draco.

"No it's not! Hermione didn't want to talk to you but you wouldn't leave her alone!" Draco yelled back.

"Blaise, Draco, Hermione, and Ron, all of you, my office now!" Flitwick yelled, "There will be no class today, your homework is to create your own safe charm." he informed the rest of the class before following the four to his office.