Planning for the festival..

Our story starts in the beautiful palace of Indraprastha.on one beautiful evening when the sun bids farewell to the land and goes far and far and the land is about to welcome the twinkling stars and the moon we could hear voices of some people planning for a festival...

Four Pandava brothers along with the Queen of their hearts Yagyaseni wanted to surprise Bheem on a special day..

Special day!!!indeed it's the day when vaayu Dev himself blessed devi Kunti the strongest warrior...Bheem...

"Bheem's birthday shows up within three days and we have still not come up with a plan on what is to be done.Yudhisthira said

"Arya!! Don't worry.we will come up with a great plan and make him happy."Draupadi replied.

There was silence in the room and Nakul exclaimed "Panchali I have a very great plan".Everyone were very eager to know what plan the master swordsman had got..

He as if going to give a philosophy stood bravely and walked to the centre. Everyone were eager to know his plan except Arjun as he guessed that his younger brother is not so serious..

Nakul then said"I have the greatest plan to make Bhratha happier.
"Increasing every one's eagerness."

Panchali you should make atleast five plates of special ladoos.how's my plan..."he asked proudly

Everyone had developed an annoyed expression on their face.Then spoke up the youngest Pandav asking Nakul"how do you crack such silly jokes"

Arjun retorted "sahadev you are so kind to add this silly talks into joke. Nakul pls don't try this again."

Now Sahadev came up with an idea saying that why don't we dedicate a song to Bhratha Bheem..
He continued saying that both Draupadi and Nakul are good singers and Arjun could play Veena well.so why don't we.."Before he completed
Yudhisthira proclaimed that it was a great idea.

No!!! said Yagyaseni. Arjun, narrowing his eyes asked "is that the princess of Panchal shy to sing. I didn't know that this brave woman has shy hidden"

Draupadi bent her head and just smiled. All the Pandavas too smiled. Yudhisthira said "Panchali it's a great idea and we want you and Nakul to sing while Arjun plays the Veena..I by my hands will write a song for u to sing.."

"And Panchali we want your permission so that we would like to cook for Bhratha on his birthday..".said Arjun

Panchali with astonished asked "do you know to cook aryaputron"

"We will accomplish the task if a cook like you were by our side.." said Sahadev.
Panchali smiled and nodded her head.she was in a way moved by the bond that the five shared.

Then there came a soldier he said that a messenger from Dwarka has come. Yudhisthira asked to let him in. The messenger brought the message of their dear Madhav.

Arjun read the scroll and his lips curved into a smile."Madhav is planning to come on the day of Bhratha Bheem's birthday and surprise him'

After hearing these words the hearts of the other five in the room was filled with happiness and so was their faces..

Let me end this part here..
Please drop down your suggestions.
I will update the next part tomorrow..