Vampire Queen Part 4

The dream. The dream was different this time. I was wearing a scarlet colored dress making my way through the grassy field barefoot. Light surrounded me. The silhouette was nowhere in sight. Further into the light I saw a faint outline of what looked like a large dog.

   I started to run. I ran towards the dog. I stopped myself abruptly right in front of, not a dog but what seemed like a very large wolf. It had beautiful, rippling silver fur. The way the light shined down upon it made it look like the moon in the night sky.

   I reached out my hand to try and touch the wolf. Suddenly the wolf’s head turned to face me. I drew my hand back in horror. The wolf was looking at me with sad, aqua blue eyes.

“Theo?” My voice sounded weak. “Theo?”

   The wolf whimpered, crouching low to the ground. I tried to reach out to it again but in a flash, the wolf was gone. The light where it had rested suddenly became dark.

   Eyes wide, I whipped around. There stood the silhouette, blood-red eyes gleaming. I tried to run. It grabbed my arms and put them behind my back. I struggled to break free.

“Theo!” I screamed, “Theo come back! Please help me!” I thrashed around in the silhouette’s strong grasp. “Theo!”