The Television Room

Mikes POV (bet you weren't expecting that)
The elevator came to a stop and the door opened. There was a massive room that was completely white and was really bright. My wonka led us out and put a pair of the weird goggle type sunglasses on his face.
Willy: "here put some of these on, the light in this room will burn your eyeballs out of your skulls" he said that while handing Charlie a pair, he put them on and he grabbed another pair and put them on Libby's face. I grabbed a pair and put them on myself, I just pulled a face at Charlie and Libby who were holding hands again. Why does she like him and not me ? What did I do wrong ? I can't help that I don't like chocolate, I'm just a very outspoken person and when I meet people with delusions I'm gonna tell them the facts. Mr Wonka started walking throughout the room while we all followed him, he was saying how he had an 'amazing' invention.
Willy: "I was thinking, do you know how people can be sent into a tv screen, why can't I do the same with chocolate"
Mr Teavee: "it sounds impossible"
Mike: "it is impossible!! You don't understand a thing about science, there's a difference between waves and particles DUHHH and second the amount of power to convert the energy into matter would be like 9 atomic bombs"Mr Wonka began to walk to a podium that had a red button on it.
Willy: "MUMBLER !!! Honestly I cannot understand a word you're saying..." now I'm going to make a bar of chocolate go from one side of the room to the other through television...bring in the chocolate!!" Six Oompa Loompas came into the room with a massive bar of chocolate. They place it down on another podium in the middle of the room and Mr Wonka presses the red button. The chocolate bar starts levitating and then there's a big flash of light and the bar of chocolate has disappeared.
Charlie: "it's gone !!"
Willy: "told ya, the chocolate bar is right above our heads moving in a million of tiny little pieces" he said while smiling. "Let's check the television" he then leads us to a television. "Here it comes" he said as a wonka bar comes into view, he turns to look at me. "Go on, take it"
Mike: "it's just a picture on a screen"
Willy: "scaredy cat" he then turns to Charlie "you take it" Charlie walked over and reached his hand through the TV and grabbed the bar.
Grandpa Joe: "holy buckets..." he said under his breath.
Willy: "go on, bite it. It's still the same candy bar it just got a little smaller in the process" Charlie then opens the bar and takes a small bite and the passes it to Libby to take a bit.
Charlie: "it's great !!" Mr Wonka then looks at Libby
Libby: "I agree" Mr Wonka smiles.
Grandpa Joe: "it's a miracle"
Mr Teavee: "could you send other things ? Like breakfast cereal?"
Willy: "do you have any idea what breakfast cereal is made of ? It's those little curly wooden shaving you find in pencil sharpeners" Libby giggled at that.
Mr Teavee: "but could you if you wanted too?"
Willy: "course I could" the. I thought of something that could impress Libby.
Mike: "could you send people?"
Willy: "why would I want to send people, they don't taste very good at all"
Mike: "do you have any idea of what you've invented !? It's a teleporter !! It's the most important invention in the history of the world !! And all you care about is chocolate !!"
Mr Teavee: "calm down Mike, I think Mr Wonka knows what he's talking about"
Mike: "no he doesn't !! He has no idea !! You think he's a genius but he's an idiot... but I'm not" I begin to run but then someone grabs my hand, I turn around and see Libby with tears in her eyes.
Libby: "don't do it mike, please !! I'm so sorry that I didn't acknowledge you but please don't do this..." I look at her and begin to remember all of the times she ignored me for Charlie.
Mike: "I'm sorry..." I push her and she falls to the ground. I start running and push over two Oompa Loompas in the process.
Willy: "hey little boy, don't push my button" I push it anyway and stand on the podium and I act all silly, then the flash of like comes.
End of the POV
Libby's POV
I was on the ground and Charlie ran over to me and put his arms around me, then the flash of light came and I knew what Mike had done... I couldn't help but feel like it was my fault that this happened. Charlie helped me up and took me to the rest of the 'group'.
Mr Teavee: "he's gone !!"
Willy: "well... let's check the television, I do hope no part of him gets left behind" my eyes widen, is he being for real or is he joking !?
Mr Teavee: "what do you mean by that !?"
Willy: "well sometimes not all of the parts make it through... if you had to pick one half of your son what part would it be ?"
Mr Teavee: "what kind of question is that !?"
Willy: "no need to snap it's just a question..." he turns around to the Oompa Loompa "flick through the channels, I'm starting to get a little anxious" he turns back around and then I spot him.
Libby: "there he is !!"
Mr Teavee: "Mike !!"

Willy: "ew somebody grab him" Mr Teavee pulls him out of the TV "oh thank goodness he's completely unharmed"
Mr Teavee: "unharmed!? What are you talking about !?"
Mike: "just put me back in the other day" his voice was now squeaky and he was smaller than a 15cm ruler.
Willy: "there is no other way, this is television not telephone. There's quite a difference"
Mr Teavee: "and what exactly do you propose to do about that !?"
Willy: "I don't know, young men are very stretchy- oh I know !! Let's go put him in a taffy puller !!"
Mr Teavee: "TAFFYPULLER !?"
Willy: "hey that was my idea !" He whined like a child "boy is he gonna be skinny.... yeah taffy puller" an Oompa Loompa comes over "I want you to take Mr Teavee and his..." he looks at Mike and then back at the Oompa Loompa. "Little boy to the taffy puller, stretch him out" the Oompa Loompa nods and takes them there that's when I realise my mom was going too.
Libby: "mom where are you going !?"
Mrs Robinson: "to make sure Mikes ok"
Libby: "but what about me ?"
Mrs Robinson: "what about you !?" She said coldly and left the room with mike and his dad. Charlie but his hand in my shoulder and gave me a reassuring smile.
Willy: "come on we still have so much to see and such little time left" we began walking to follow Mr Wonka and the Oompa Loompas switched the lights in the room off.