So I'm in trouble?

Start from the beginning

Sidd: Oh hello I was completely in my senses!

Avu: (Oh no what happened in the night? Even I don't know? What did Sidd do? No he would never do that. I should just calm down!) ya he was in his senses!

Jai: But I wonder what you might have told him.

Avu: (Jai doesn't know about my crush on him so why is he acting like this?) what will I tell Sidd?

Sidd: Jai if you don't go and get Reemi then you will literally be dead!

Jai: Ya ya I'm going!

(Jai left)
Avu: BANDAR KE BACHE!!! You could have gone home! Then I wouldn't have gotten into this trouble! And then!

Sidd: (put his hand on her mouth) I would have gone home but you didn't let me! I also told you that I would come some other day and then you pulled me on the bed and just slept on me while hugging me! So how will I go home?

Avu: (blushing) Fine but now I am going to school and you figure out what you want to do.

Sidd: Hey I would have been at home now and I would have been ready by now but because of you I am stuck here so you have to help me!

Avu: Fine go to Jai's room and get some clothes!

Sidd: (goes close to Avu ) Ya but someone was really desperate at the night yesterday.

Avu: (God knows what I told this guy in the night) Get out of my way!

Sidd: (went closer so that he could feel her breath and kept going closer) Should I tell you what you told me yesterday?

Avu: Yes yes yes! What did I tell you yesterday?

Sidd: (God this girl is cute) You told me that you have a boyfriend yesterday!

Avu: (Starting to remember what she said and she remembered that she was just playing with him that time and he actually believed it) Actually that doesn't really matter because I have had many many boyfriends before!

Sidd: (Whattt! She had many boyfriends before! Wait why do I care so much? It doesn't even matter to me) okay!

Avu: (He kept coming closer for no reason now)

Sidd: (closer and they kiss) Can I?

Avu: (what is he talking about?) what?

Sidd: Can I?

Avu: Tell me properly Bandar what do you want?

Sidd: You

Avu: WHAT!

Sidd: I want you to leave me alone.

Avu: BANDAR!!!! I will not leave you today.

Sidd: Didn't you hear me I just told you to leave me alone!