< • Chapter Five • >

Start from the beginning

Kirishima heart was now racing. He looked away, in a blushing mess. "Um... I don't mind... It's only kissing right? Plus, I don't hate it... Think of it like releasing some steam or practicing!" Releasing steam? But the only thing that was burning was his desires to become more than just fake boyfriends... He decided, if he does something like that to Eijirou once more, he'll stop with the sleepovers. "O-okay... Just for tonight!" Kirishima silently celebrated with himself. He was happy that he convinced Izuku to sleep with him again. He wanted to cherish every moment he had with Izuku before it disappeared. Before he went off with another...

The green haired teen gathered up his school clothes and changed into decent clothes to sleep in, (since he's limited All Might PJ's haven't been washed yet...whoops!), and returned to the shark boi, who smiled brightly. "Let's go!" Eijirou said, as they both ventured to his room. "You can put your change of uniform on the desk over there." And so, Izuku did.

Before he even got a chance to turn around, Eijirou already tackled the other in bear hugs. "Eicchan?!" Izuku yelped. "I was afraid," the shark boy suddenly said. "If Bakugou hurt you again... I would never forgive myself!" Midoriya saw why he was so afraid. He was already covered head to toe in wounds, and if there were to be more... Hell, if that happened to Eijirou, he wouldn't be able to sleep anymore! "Don't worry, Eijirou... I'm here...", he said. Izuku felt his tears stain his back, but he didn't mind. He let Kirishima weep and pour out his worries.

The next day came, as Kirishima emerged from the blankets. He didn't even notice himself fall asleep, but he did. He looked to his sleeping friend, who was clinging onto his waist, and chuckled. He gazed at his clock to check the time. 5:30am. Despite wanting to stay like that forever, he escaped Izuku's grasp and went to change before the other awoke. However, Izuku was already awake. It was just a matter of opening his eyes.

When he did open his eyes, though, he had a splendid view of Eijirou's back. It looked sturdy, but soft and very kissable.... Wait! Kissable?! Izuku shook his head rapidly. What was he thinking? Izuku sighed, but that was enough to grab the other boy's attention. "I-Izuku?! Y-y-you're awake!" Kirishima panicked.

"Uh- S-sorry!... I um. Just woke up." Of course, that was a lie though, seeing as he woke up when Kirishima got up. But now, after watching that (somewhat amazing) display, he felt just a little bit too excited. "Uh... I'm just going to take me and my clothes to the bathroom if that's okay..." Izuku said with a slight blush. "Uh! Right!"

Izuku quickly grabbed his clothes and covered his crotch. "S-see you at school!" He stuttered. "Ah-" But, before Kirishima had a chance to reply, the broccoli boi was already gone. "...yea..."

I'm so stupid!! Why did I suddenly get like that? Dammit! Now I really don't know how to face Kirishima... Izuku sighed. "I just have to stop thinking like that!" He said with determination. "Thinking like what?" Kirishima question. "Uh- Nothing! It's nothing to worry about..." Izuku panicked.