Chapter 2

Ace POV:

~earlier~

"Sabo, I am bored" wined Luffy as he laid upside down on our bed. Sabo ignored him and just continued reading whatever book he had in his hands. To be honest, I was bored too, so I thought of something to do.

"Hey! I have an idea" I said, Luffy looked at me with hopeful eyes, Sabo raised his eyes from his book and stared at me, I smirked. "how about we go vampire hunting?!" I said excitedly.

"vampires aren't real" Sabo said with an edge in his voice and returned to his book. "They are! I saw dad reading about them in the news paper!" I exclaimed angrily.

"What's a vampire?" asked Luffy, but his question was ignored as Sabo raised his left eyebrow at me. "not everything that the newspaper says is true. At your age, you should know that" he said calmly.

"At my age? What is that suppose to mean?!" I shouted. Sabo closed his book, "it means you need to think before you act, there is nothing such as vampires and we're not hunting something that doesn't exist" He said as he glared at me.

"okay that's enough, let's sleep" said Luffy as he tried to stop our argument. "they are real" I shouted, "no they're not" Sabo shouted back. "If you don't stop, I'm calling dad" shouted Luffy, we stopped. "let's just go to sleep" said Sabo as he laid his book to the side and closed the lights.

~half an hour later~

It's been half an hour and I still couldn't sleep, I wanted to prove to Sabo that I am not lying, vampires are real and I will prove that!

I got up from our bed slowly, careful to not wake any of them up, I slowly put on a red shirt and some shorts and opened the window carefully, I slowly jumped out the window, careful not to make a sound and closed the window for the outside.

I walked through town, it was a dark night, the only light shinning was the moonlight. I was walking when I heard a moan of pain coming from one of the dark alleys. I slowly came closer to the sound, I heard a soft whisper of 'help', I walked faster but careful enough not to make a sound, due to the years of playing hide and seek, I got used to it.

As I sneaked closer to the sound, I saw two silhouette, just as I was about to call them I was pushed to the wall, I gasped and was about to scream/shout when someone put their hands over my mouth.

I looked up and saw sharp blue eyes staring back at me. The person in front of me had blonde hair and an open purple shirt that showed his chest and the blue tattoo on it.

"don't you dare scream" he said, I froze in my place, I looked back at the two silhouette and gasped, there was a lady pressed against the wall and a man sucking her blood dry.

I looked back at the person holding me with wide eyes. He sighed and whispered: "damn it", he released the hand holding me and before I could say anything, he held my jaw tight and up so my eyes met his, his eyes turned red. "you will forget what you saw" he said lowly.

He then let me go, I gasped and held my jaw, "no, I will not forget what I saw" I said as I pushed him off me, his eyes widened, "you remember?" he asked.

"Why the hell wouldn't I?" I asked as I moved away from him creating some distance, his eyes turned back to sharp blue, I quickly turned to run but I wasn't fast enough, he gripped the back of my shirt and it ripped, exposing my back and tattoo for him. (in this story, Ace has Roger's pirates logo on his back and doesn't remember how he got it)

The man's eyes widened as he stared at my tattoo, "that tattoo" he released me, I turned to face him, "where did you get it from?" he asked me.

 "oh you mean the tattoo on my back, I had it since I was young. I don't really remember how I got it" I told him, "Why?" I asked.

Before he could say anything, I heard my name calling from a far, "we will meet again" he said as he faded to the dark alley. "hope we don't" I muttered, before I was crushed in a hug from Sabo.

"where the hell were you?" he asked me, not letting go. I patted his back. "can't breathe!" I said breathless.

Third person POV:

~earlier~

"what do you mean he's gone?!" asked Crocodile worried, " I don't know, I woke up t-to get water a-and he wasn't there with us on the bed" Sabo stuttered, still not noticing Doflamingo in the room.

Doflamingo's eyes narrowed as he saw Sabo and heard him call Crocodile 'Dad'. ' so he's married' thought Doflamingo as he glare at Sabo.

"ok, you go search for him and I will come after you" Said Crocodile to Sabo and Sabo left through the front door. "I am so sorry about that, but I really need to go now" said Crocodile as he grabbed his coat and wore it.

"didn't know you were married" said Doflamingo as he looked at Crocodile. "Divorced" said Crocodile as he put on his shoes. "don't know which woman would leave such a handsome guy" sighed Doflamingo. "man" said Crocodile. "What?". "a man, I was married to a man" said Crocodile as he rushed out the front door.

Once Crocodile left, Doflamingo's eyes turned red and he growled. 'a man' he thought, 'a man touched my mate' he growled louder and felt the need to kill and destroy something.

He couldn't imagine how that would be like, his mate was his and his alone, no man had the right to touch what was his, his lover, his mate.

Doflamingo wanted Crocodile, and what Doflamingo wants. Doflamingo gets.