chapter 16.5 +new book?

Hey~lo!! Today, I'll be explaining Kaizo and Ochobot's powers!!

||!!!WARNING!!!||

This chapter is going to be explaining things about the others. This chapter in an optional chapter. Meaning, you don't have to read it if you want to keep things a mystery. These'll be brought up and explained in later chapters too. So you can just wait until they're brought up if you want!

This will also serve as a sneak peak of what the others' personalities are gonna be like.

○●•°•○●•°•○●•°•○●•°•○●

Let's start with Ochobot.

Ochobot is the childhood friend of the septuplets. They consider Ochobot a close friend and their best friend. Treating Ochobot like he was the septuplets' little brother.

Ochobot is a sweet and helpful boy. Just a year younger than the siblings. Ochobot cares a lot about the siblings and is always ready to be there for them.

Ochobot's powers aren't good, combat or defense wise. His power is the ability to scan people to see if they have abilities too.

His scanning ability isn't just for recognizing people's powers. It can also be used to check on a person's status. Like, health, injuries, emotions, etc...

His eyes glow a golden hue whenever he does this. He used to wear shades when he was in middle school to hide his powers from others. His eyes can glow even if Ochobot isn't scanning anyone. It's useful whenever there's a blackout.

Also an important official member of TAPOPS. His powers help identify people effected by the R.A.D.

○●•°•○●•°•○●•°•○●•°•○●

Next is Kaizo

Kaizo is a very proud and serious man. He's willing to do anything to reach his goal, even if his methods aren't always the most civil. He's a responsible and sometimes sarcastic person when he let's his guard down.

His powers are Energy manipulation. Able to make it take any form from a shield to a sword. His abilities are also able to enhance his physical stats. His speed, endurance, strength, etc... they can be enhanced with his power.

He's also a very skilled fighter. Possessing natural abilities such as agility, durability and Flexibility.

He's also skilled in swordsmanship, though this is only a hobby to him. His interest in sword play spiked when he found out he could create an energy sword with his power.

○●•°•○●•°•○●•°•○●•°•○●

Kaizo being second in command in TAPOPS means he has a seat on all of the discussions, plannings and suggestions. He's allowed a lot of free will around the organization and is respected as such.

He's able to discuss things with the higher ups and is always in charge of the organization whenever the higher ups are busy.

He's often allowed into restricted areas and confidential information. His pay rate is also high too.

However, he isn't exempt from the many 'tests' the researchers and experimenters do on those with powers and abilities. Plus the R.A.D. effects.

○●•°•○●•°•○●•°•○●•°•○

Bago Go is a billionaire with tons and tons of extra money.

He's the main financier of TAPOPS.

○●•°•○●•°•○●•°•○●•°•○●

I'm planning on writing a new book.

I'm not sure which AU I want to write about though.

Reverse AU (a different version)

The Illness AU

The villain AU

The Mafia AU

Domestic AU

Behind the Scenes (of this story)

And the Roommates AU

Reverse AU is the AU where everyone is reversed, personality wise. An example being, the hard working Yaya becomes a lazy sloth. The popular complex Fang becomes an anxious and lonely boy. Gopal the glutton becomes someone who doesn't like food.

The illness AU where Boboiboy has MPD. Gopal has Anorexia. Fang keeps getting hallucinations. Etc...

The Villains AU where the five become/turn into Villains.

The Mafia AU where the some of them are part of the Mafia.

The Domestic AU where Adu du didn't show up and they're now 17-19 years old living normal lives with no worry of Aliens and such (Fang and Kaizo are humans in this)

Behind the scenes where every chapter I update, there's a bunch of behind the scenes action during the 'filming' of it.

And lastly, the Roommates AU where Fang ends up rooming with Boboiboy. Kind of like the Domestic AU where they still have powers but nothing bad happens or they don't have powers and they're normal people.

Tell me which one I should do!! It might take a while before I publish it but, I still want to write another one!

Stay safe!!
Ja ne!!