chapter 14

Anyone know Brandon Rogers? XD
I watched his videos when I was in 5th grade and the video that audio is from was actually the first video I watched from him!

Anyways, I dunno how long this stories gonna be but, I hope you continue reading this!!

(despite me making 4-5 chapters taking place on the same day.)

Word count: 2400

○●•°•○●•°•○●•°•○●•°•○●

Fang had finished his conversation with the Boboiboy siblings about half an hour ago. Now, he was walking back alone.

He had left after they were done asking eachother questions. He grabbed his stuff from his locker and headed home.

Fang's memory of the conversation was vague. Some minor details and information were all that he could remember clearly. The rest, he wasn't so sure about. The little pieces of that conversation he can remembered were atleast important enough.

<•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•>

Air: "okay, Fang, what's your most embarrassing moment?"

Or maybe not.

Fang blushed a little, furrowing his eyebrows in a concentrated but, sheepish manner as he tried to remember what his most embarrassing moment was. He glance up at the Boboiboy siblings real quick and he could've sworn some of them were blushing a little. Specifically Angin, Daun and Cahaya.

Fang shook his head at that memory. He knows that wasn't possible. It must be because of his hazy memory. Though, he'll list that as a red flag for now.

Fang: "uhh... maybe that time... I kept calling myself Pang instead of Fang as a child...?"

Cahaya: "awe! That's surprisingly adorable~"

Daun: "yeah!"

The two's compliment made Fang bury his head in his hands in shame. That was something he couldn't move on from considering his older brother uses that as a pet name for him.

Fang: *cough* "alright, my turn. Do you guys have cousins?"

Angin and Daun raised their eyebrow curiously. Api was about to answer when Cahaya suddenly covered Api's mouth before he could say anything.

Cahaya: "yeah! We do! I already told you about one of them, right Pang~?"

Fang groaned at the nickname. "Don't call me that."
He just got a chuckle in response.

Angin was about to interject but Air quickly caught onto Cahaya's act and pretended to be confused while cutting Angin off. "You told him about our cousins?"

Cahaya nodded and let go of Api. Fang caught onto Cahaya's strange behavior but, kept his suspicions to himself for now.

"I wonder why Cahaya was acting strange... Why would he suddenly cover Api's mouth...?" Fang mumbled to himself as he turned towards an alley way. The usual short cut he takes to get home from school fast. Too distracted to notice someone following him.

Angin: "MY TURN!! Fang!! Do you like anyone???"

Fang wasn't sure if his eyes were messing with him but he blinked once and he could've sworn practically everyone other than Angin, Air and Api flinched. He had to blink again to see if his vision was okay.