Part.1

Overhaul was a busy man. Between trying to save a dying organization and taking care of some bratty child, he had thoughts about an even grander scheme weighing on his mind. Only struggle was getting his Pops to agree with it. Overhaul set his paperwork to the side and massaged his throbbing temples. It felt like this room was closing in on him and he needed some air.

After grabbing a simple, black surgeon mask and his coat, he headed outside for a walk around town. He made sure to keep his distance from people so he took all the less busy streets. "Disgusting." He scoffed after seeing a group of middle school kids leaving campus and chasing after each other. A child flew over his head with their wings and blew dirt everywhere. Overhaul tried his best to keep his composure since he didn't want to draw attention to himself. "Pretty soon these children filled with disease and deformities will be no more." He mumbled to himself as he continued his walk around the campus walls.

Around the corner he saw a group of boys in a circle. Kicking, shoving and name calling. He shivered at the thought of being surrounded by smelly pre teens. When he got closer he noticed a boy was in the middle of the group. "C'mon give it back! This isn't funny!" The boy jumped reaching for something that was being held over his head. It looked like a notebook.

"What are you gonna do about it, nerd?" The taller blonde kid mocked as he held the boys belongings higher to where he couldn't reach it.

Overhaul watched the scene unfold. He wasn't going to step in or anything. This was just a form of entertainment to get his mind off of all the other responsibilities he was stressing about. He began to walk away when a teacher stepped in and broke the boys up.

"Deku's so pathetic."

"Can't believe that little scrub thinks he can be like All Might one day."

"Ha! That snot nosed bastard can keep dreaming. He doesn't even have a quirk."

No quirk? Overhaul turned around and watched the smaller boy pick up his bag from the ground, along with the rest of his now ruined belongings and begin to limp home. He shrugged uncaringly and mumbled, "It isn't the end of the world." Before taking a route that would lead him back to the Shie Hassaikai base.
_________________
Once again the young yakuza found himself neck deep in a dilemma. His now step daughter, was complaining about this horn on her head that was causing her pain and he was also trying to figure out what the hell this child's quirk even was. He had an idea but he wasn't positive yet. And if it wasn't what he thought it was, then his plan that he was brewing up would be useless.

He folded his arms over the desk and rested his head, "This stress is going to be the death of me."

Overhaul began going on these walks more often. Always taking the same path that lead him to the same place. This school filled with students who's minds were infested with dreams of becoming heroes. This hero sickness was spreading like a plague and it made him feel sick to his stomach.

4:00pm. Time for that same kid to get bullied again. It became pretty sad at this point. Overhaul didn't understand why this freckled kid wouldn't just shut his mouth about the stupid hero stuff. It was never going to happen. He was quirkless. There was obviously nothing wrong with that, in Overhaul's mind. But to everybody else, this kid was an easy target.

The freckled boy was walking along, scribbling things in his notebook when his "best friends" appeared. Let the show begin.

The blonde boy, who seemed to be the leader of the group, snatched the notebook from the freckled kids hands.

"Is that his diary?" Another boy laughed.

"Even worse." The blonde flipped through the pages, "You seriously writing about heroes and their quirks?" He handed the book over so the rest of his friends could see.