ii. filler.

FILLER.

Nails stood in line holding only her bag of chips that she wanted to eat already.

it seemed like the woman in front of her was struggling with the cashier. "lo siento pero no tengo mas dinero." "si no tienes el dinero no te voy a dar tus cosas." "espera, que esta pasando aquí?"

nailea felt the need to help the woman. "lo qué pasa es que ocupo tres más dólares pero no lo tengo." "no te preocupes yo puedo pagar para ti." nailea took four dollars out of her back pocket and proceeded to hand it to the cashier.

the woman stood there completely speechless. "muchas gracias, como te llamas?" "nailea, y tu?" "gala." "vives aquí?" nailea helped Gala put her grocery bags in the cart.

Even though this was gonna hurt Nailea a little bit, she wanted to help Gala and make her day better. Nailea put the chocolate bar back on the shelf.

"no, vivo en nevada, pero estoy visitando mi hijo, Alex. Cuántos años tienes?" Gala asked.

"dieciocho años." "también mi hijo." Gala had a happy look on her face.

Nailea and Gala managed to keep the conversation going as they walked to Gala's car.

"Muchas gracias." Gala opened the trunk of her car and together they began putting the bags in.

"Te nada." Nailea closed the trunk as Gala entered her car. Nailea watched the car pull out of its parking spot and drive away. As Nailea watched she smiled.

It felt good to help others out.
It also felt good to treat yourself.

Nailea desperately wanted her bag of chips so she turned around, and walked to the store to buy them, as she originally planned.