008

( sari in the media🤎. )

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁8:
𝙵𝙻𝙰𝚂𝙷𝙱𝙰𝙲𝙺 : 𝙹𝚄𝙻𝚈 26 , 2017

CLUB TASTE WAS THE HOTTEST SPOT IN TOWN of course joe and sari had to be there especially being that it was the first friday night of the summer . bodied were grinding against each other , girls kissing girls , as soon as your body touched the dance floor you didn't have a care in the world . the black light reflected off of sari's beautiful dark-skin and made her pop out more because she had body glitter and clothes that attracted the light . it was all new to sari, the party life was never her style but she always knew how to have a good time .

sari's way of having fun was taking drugs that made her feel good and all her worries fade .

"come joe , trav is in the back waiting for us". sari said as she pulled joe through the crowd to head towards the parking lot . joe never liked her abuse of drugs, in fact he hated it because of the way it made her act under the influence .

"sari we was having a good time being sober why you need to be injecting all this shit in your body". joe said rolling his eyes

"it gives me a little boost , like in subway surfers" sari joked

"i'm serious sari you gonna end up dead using the shit you use , just be careful". joe said in a disappointed tone

just as sari was gonna say something slick back trav caught her attention as he called out for her . "sari baby i got what you need". trav pulled her into a hug and did a quick exchange .

"sup pretty boy , you want sum ?" trav taunted joe knowing he doesn't like him or the fact that he's sari's dealer . joe simply huffed waving him off waiting for sari to hurry up so they can get back to the party .

"why you so uptight joe chill out" sari said chuckling at the green dreaded boy . joe watched as sari rolled out a crisp dollar bill into a cylinder shape , using her phone and a metro card to spread the substance into lines . sari leaned down with the dollar up to her nose and sniffed in the white power . joe watched as her closed her eyes letting the drugs take over , she giggled as he stared her down .

"you done bitch , let's get back to the club" joe laughing trying to shake off his negative thoughts and feelings .

sari grabbed his hand and walked to club . they danced and laughed through out the rest of the night but joe slowly watched her evolve into somebody else as the drugs took over .

"i'll be right back joey i-i just to use the ladies room". sari said with a giggle as she sloppily made her way off the dance floor .

joe watched her disappear into the crowd but came into contact with trav who was already looking at joe . trav slowly made his way towards joe with a smirk on his face . "aye pretty boy don't end up like sari aight ?" joe was confused by what trav was trying to get at but he nodded . joe didn't see sari as a druggy he saw her as a girl who is was lost and needed guidance .

10-15 minutes has passed and joe was starting to wonder what his friend was doing in the bathroom for so long . he maneuvered his way through the sweaty crowd heading towards the girls bathroom , he went in a saw sari laid out on the floor with white foam oozing from her mouth . he dropped to the floor and started tapping her trying to get any movement from her but she won't budge .

"sari , hey hey i'm here . what happened ? fuck". joe fumbled pulling out his phone to immediately call 911 . "9-1-1 what is your emergency" the operator said . "m-my friend she look like she had a seizure and there white foam from her mouth and she not breathing and i-" joe was cut off when the operator said he need to slow down . he felt like everything was in slow motion, tears were falling from his face , he knew his friend was dead he just couldn't bring himself to believe it . "i'm sorry sari i'm so sorry , god please" joe cried out as the operator continued to send people to joe's location . on july 27 , 2017 that morning sari davis was pronounced dead from an overdose and heart failure .

—————————————————
𝑷𝑹𝑬𝑺𝑬𝑵𝑻 𝑫𝑨𝒀

kentrell sat there and thought about joe and what he said to him earlier that night . kentrell played in joe's hair when he heard banging on his front door , he didn't wanna move to wake up joe but eventually the knocks became louder and woke joe up making kentrell get upset . " yo who the fuck...stay here ma" kentrell said unwrapping joe from his hold . kentrell went downstairs opening the front door and became face to face with mack and a pistol .

"where my motherfucking money at kentrell"

hiii my babies💕. it's been way too long since i've updated and that is completely my fault ( writers block ) but guess what y'all🌚 .. WE NUMBER 1 IN NBAJOE and i couldn't be anymore grateful and happier🥺🥺. i love each and everyone of y'all who do read my book ( even the ghost readers❤️). it makes my day to see y'all commenting or voting on my book . i love you guys so much❤️!! oh and i also have something i've been working on coming soon🤓 , so stay tuned !!

' 𝕟𝕒𝕙𝕞𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕤𝕔𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕤𝕥🦋.