006

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁6:
𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙶𝙰𝚄𝙳𝙻𝙴𝙽 𝚁𝙴𝚂𝙸𝙳𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚂
[4:27pm]

𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐀 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑 and joe was home alone while kentrell was in the studio working on his craft. joe recently got back home from grocery shopping , and was now putting them up. when he was done he went into kentrell's room looking for his charger around kentrell's dresser area. joe noticed one particular drawer that was left open , kentrell's drugs were laid out in the drawer with wads of cash. joe held up little clear bags with a white substances in them , he bit his lip in anxiousness wanting to pocket some for his own pleasure. however he knew his past with drugs and knew its wouldn't be the right thing to do. joe now had a devil and a angel on his shoulders pondering his decisions.

"a lil bit won't hurt"
joe said pocketing a few white baggies into his denim true religion jeans

joe has a past he wants to keep hidden from the guys especially kentrell. he doesn't want the thought of kentrell's sweet innocent joe to be ruined by something that happened over a year ago. joe has a problem with drugs , it's was his way of coping with his demons. but this situation was different, it triggered joe to even hear the name of the girl that was crying out for his help. joe couldn't help but think that it was all his fault , if joe can rewind to that day he would've went to check on her sooner. joe felt like he lost a sister and that's what scared him the most because you never know what somebody is going through nor do you know when today is there last day.

joe shook off his thoughts heading off to his room. he laid across the bed and decided to take a quick nap until kentrell got home. he could feel his eyes get heavy and his body begin to shut down.

"aye run dat back"

sucked all the pain up, let's fuck the game up
plenty niggas on the block pushin' that rock, it's the carter's son
you got your change up, they brought your name up
when it's war, we wet they block, and when it's said, this shit'll never be done
I can't say I'm fucking with all this involvement
these niggas ain't right and they ballin'
I don't give a fuck, no, I call up osama, my baba
Like, "load up and come and rob all them" (rob all them)
Venezuela ventilator
My first trip to Georgia made 'em
Some companions with ambitions, was
Double G, NBA native
I wish baptism could've saved us
Never broke until the grave in
Excuse ourselves, knock on the tables
I make a pussy bite the pavement
I can't say I'm fucking with all this involvement
These niggas ain't right and they ballin'
I don't give a fuck, no, I call up Osama, my baba
Like, "Load up and come and rob all them" (rob all them)

kentrell sat in the booth hearing his voice play back sending vibrations around the room. it was something about hearing the bass bounce off the walls that gave kentrell motivation to keep his pen going. kentrell was your typical black kid trying to make it out the mud, he wasn't focused on the groupies or the little amount to fame he did have. kentrell knew that it was only the beginning of his limelight and he wasn't gon stop until the people he live was out the hood and had a plate.

kentrell walked out of the booth taking a seat on the couch lighting his pre-rolled strawberry backwoods and placing it between his lips. he tugged on his hair staring up in the distance when his phone began to ring. the caller is read "trap" making kentrell sigh

"whatchu need now?"

"MACK is here and he needs you to bring back the products he gave you monday"

three said on the other line

"he here right now ? can this nigga make an announcement or sum whenever he in town"

"i'll be there in an hour" kentrell huffed

"nigga stay poppin up at the most random times"

kentrell said to himself

hey y'all i hope y'all are enjoying , the last few chapters have been pretty boring and i've been gon for a hot minute now but i'm back😼💯. i promise you guys the next chapter is gonna be juicy😫.

ILY❤️.

' 𝕟𝕒𝕙𝕞𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕤𝕔𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕤𝕥🦋.