Chapter 16- Sleep Paralysis/Always In Your Heart

Comenzar desde el principio

"Luna I don't want to force you but if you're supposed to be taking medication for something that I have no idea what for then you must tell me" Dad half smiled but I could hear strictness within his voice.

"I really want to tell you but you'll think I'm fucking crazy in the head" I sighed sitting up a little to face him "baby you know I will never think of you like that...but you need to tell me the honest truth about what I just witnessed" he said caressing my cheek; I inhaled a deep breath and tried my best to remain calm; I can't even remember the episode now and that is also one of the most frightening aspects. 

"I suffer from...Sleep...Paralysis" I sighed turning my glance away from my Dad "baby I've heard of it but could you try and explain what your episodes are" Dad asked pulling me tight into his arms as to make sure no one will take me. 

"I experience episodes usually after I've fallen asleep and I've entered REM stage" I said holding onto my Dad's hands for comfort "and basically my episodes are when my body is asleep but my mind is awake but because my body is asleep...its frozen solid and I can't even scream for anyone" I explained trying to hold back tears.

"I just have to face it on my own until I can finally wake myself up" I sighed "oh my god babygirl" Dad sighed and held me even tighter "I thought that was what it was" Dad sighed "you knew what I was experiencing" I asked turning to glance at him "I do baby...my Dad had Sleep Paralysis and I spent many years witnessing it" Dad sighed and kissed my head "you mean it runs in the family" I asked Dad sighed nodding.

"Why didn't you tell me from the start babygirl" Dad asked "because I didn't want you thinking I was crazy" I sighed "you know I love you...but not taking your required medication is a dangerous thing to do" I heard the strictness again within his voice "when was the last time" Dad asked referring to my medication.

"A few weeks ago; it stopped working and I stopped taking it but then you came back into my life and all that craziness started which meant I didn't think about it" I sighed inhaling a breath "but when I don't take medication; my episodes return...that was only a mild one, they are hell of a lot worse than that" I continued to stroke his hands.

"Will you make me a promise Luna" Dad asked I nodded "you have to promise me that you take all your medication and any that stops working you tell me because its so dangerous to fuck your medication up like that" Dad sighed "and you're old enough to know that Luna so don't be irresponsible because if anything happens to you now... I will never forgive myself" Dad sighed. 

"I promise Dad and I'm sorry I didn't tell you" I kissed his cheek and rubbed his nose which in turn made him giggle "I know I haven't been in your life much but you need to trust me because you'll find out that most of the problems you experience; I will mostly experience them too" he smiled caressing my cheek.

"I promise Dad; I will tell you everything now" I smiled he smiled and kissed my forehead "are you alright now baby" Dad asked "yeah; I just can't remember it" I giggled "my Dad or your grandfather was the same; you never remember" he smiled and we heard a faint knock upon the door "come in" Dad smiled and the door opened revealing Till.

"Hi Lu you okay" Till asked "yeah; sorry I gave everyone a fright" I smiled "if I have a heart attack because of you misses; there will be hell to pay" Till pointed at me "how you'll be dead" I threatened "hey you'll be..." Till tried but he couldn't defend himself. I was about to say something else before I suddenly felt something crawl upon my spine.

"Has anyone got any energy drinks" I asked trying to distract myself "there is absolutely no way you're having an energy drink" my Dad's strictness came in "oh go on Reesh; one won't hurt this little one" Till offered his arms out to me; I gladly took them and he picked me up onto his shoulders.

"Please Dad just one" I begged; Dad tried his best to be the boss but gave in and gave me the go ahead "thanks Daddy; I love you" I smiled and Till ran into the front of the bus towards the fridge. 

Once we arrived, he gently placed me upon the dining table only when I looked around; I saw that most people were in their bunks...wait what time is it, how long was I asleep for. 

"Tillie; what time is it" I asked "2am; if you call me Tillie one more..." Till turned around but had been lost for words.

"What's wrong; too scared of a 16 year old" I teased laughing "Lu you're fucking bleeding" Till's eyes widened and then he immediately when into a cupboard where he pulled out a medical kit. 

"What do you mean I'm bleeding" I asked with confusion "you literally have blood rolling down your forehead" Till said and pulled out an anti-septic wipe.

"What did you do baby" Till asked giving me eye contact "I remember; I banged my head upon the ceiling of the bunk when I woke up" I sighed "what are we gonna do with you" Till rolled his eyes.

"This will sting babe" he warned before he placed the wipe against my forehead and truth to be told it did sting. 

"Ow ow ow; can you like stop dickhead" I winced out in pain "sorry baby; let check your head" he said and dug into my pink hair and soon he found the damage. 

"You're getting a bit of a lump there" Till said as my Dad walked into the room and he soon became panicked once again. 

"What happened" Dad ran over to me "Reesh she's fine; just a little cut because she banged her head when she woke up" Till smiled a little and placed a towel with ice in upon my head where the damage was. 

"Fuck you having a heart attack; I'm gonna have one" my Dad rolled his eyes "I'm going to bed; you're not going to sleep are you" Dad asked but he knew the answer "sorry Dad; I'm a bit shook up" I sighed "I know baby; try and get some sleep in a bit then and I'll be in my bunk if you need me" Dad smiled and kissed my cheek "night Dad" I smiled as he walked towards the bunks and closed the door behind him. 

"So what should we do; are you always up at this time" I asked "what's it to you...I'm a bit of a night owl so yes I'm up most of the night" Till smiled placing the medical kit back in the cupboard. 

"If you ever need company during the night; you'll find me" he smiled and kissed my forehead before he lifted the towel from my head. 

"The swelling is going down a little; I'll take another look in the morning" Till smiled discarding the item. 

"Why are you so medically trained" I asked "because I'm a pyrotechnician and I needed to pass medical training" Till smiled and wrapped a blanket around me.

"Its strange how my life has changed in the past few weeks like I never would think I'd be on Rammstein's bus" I smiled "life is a weird journey but I want you to remember something baby" Till looked into my eyes.

"I will always be here for you; right here baby" Till smiled and pointed towards my heart "thank you uncle Till" I smiled and he wrapped his arms around me like he never wanted to let me go; he holds me just like Dad does and I love it. 

Soon Till carried me to the couch and tried his very best to get me to sleep but I've had an episode so I won't be sleeping for days on end.

A/N I'm sorry I haven't updated but a LOT has been going on mentally for me and I'm just trying to write my stories at a slow pace but I hope this chapter is an apology.

If you're not sure what Sleep Paralysis is then feel free to message me or just search it on the internet; hope you enjoyed this chapter.