When You Fight Alongside

! From here on there will be Manga spoilers so be aware for that !

"So this Nomu stuff im aware you've fought one?" Hawks asked as we sat down at a table knowing fully well what one looks like. Hawks wasnt mr.perfect. He grew up raised by the government and is now working with the league. His life was full of lies. But for some reason he has an attraction to the girl he only met today."Ya those ugly things?" You said digusted at the thought. Hawks chuckled at your disgusted face. "You have a cute face ya know?" Keigo said adimiringly making you flush red. "Yep im sure its just like everyother girl wrapped around your finger" You said mockingly as Endeavor let out a scoff. Hawks let out a disapointed sigh. "Well sorry for the complement" He said disapointed with a hint of sarcasume. You gave him your soft smile and "Thanks" as you blushed. As you three spoke a waitress appraoched. You were to distracted looking outside though which was a blessing for the next events. 

"MAAM!" You ran towards her and pushed her as you heard Hawks yell. Suddenly the approaching figure crashed into the window. You yelled for the remaining victims to evacuate. You looked over to see  on of those Nomus along with Hawks and Endeavor with concerned looks on eachothers face. "THOSE ARE THE BLACK NOMUS THEY ARE A SPECIAL TYPE WITH REGENERATION! THEY ARE ALSO ONE OF THE MOST POWERFUL!" You yelled as you ran towards the broken window. Your quirk was Crystal (very much like Todorokis ice and works the same way) and  Zero Senses(the ability to erase the 4 senses by clapping your plams of anyone of your chosing in sight). Like Todoroki you were the result of a quirk marriage much to your dismay but it was useful. Many looked up to you nto only because of your quirk but because of how you make use of your quirk. You created a bridge of crystal and ran toward the Nomu as it lounged toward you. You clapped your plams together, erasing their senses giving you the chance to impale the Nomu with your crystal. You were only able to hold your Zero Sense for a limited time or else it would strain your energy. "ENDEAVOR! HAWKS! I CANT HOLD IT ANY LONGER!" You screamed. While the Nomus senses are erased he couldnt regenerate. You saw Endeavor lounge towards the Nomu and created a bridge fleeing the scene towards Keigo. You saw him looking up at Endeavor then back to you. "Dang are you ok?! Your covered in blood!" Keigo said flying towards your running figure. You hadnt even noticed your were drenched. You couldnt tell if it was even your own blood. "We need to help the victims!" You told Hawks. He nodded and stared flying towards the building. You created more crystal and ran along side him. "Ill take my feathers and get them!" He said. "Ill create a bridge leading toward the ground you can drop them off at!" You exclaimed. He nodded as you began to create a bridge leading towards the ground. 

Once everyone was evacuated and safe you two looked over to Endeavor. He was still fighting. "Is that your final move!?" Hawks yelled as Endeavor sent a blast of fire towards the Nomu. You saw Endeavor motion slightly for you guys to back away. You knew that signal he was going to blast that entier building. Within the radius you two were in you guys would also be burned. Hawks didnt seem to get the message though. "KEIGO!" You yelled grabbing his hand as your two ran. Hawks took this moment to look at your determined face. And damn you looked hot but this wasnt the time. As you two continued to run you looked back as your eyes widened in the matter of seconds the building turned to dust. Hawks also seemed to notice this but this wasnt our place to interfere. You looked over at Hawks worried face and squized his hand as he looked over to you. "Hey...Its not our place right now. Everything will be ok" You reassured Keigo as he gave you a nod. You two looked forwards and found more Nomus attacking the public. "YOUVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME" You yelled annoyed rapidly approaching the Nomus clapping your hands together as you disactivated their senses as Hawks attacked the Nomus. As the took out the Nomus you got the victims to safety with the other heros on the ground. "Those werent as strong as the others ive seen" Hawks claimed. You thought for a moment, "How would he know that?" he hasnt seen as many Nomu's up close enough to know that ...Right? None the less even fought one until now. You shook off his comment and looked over the fight. You saw Endeavor was getting tired by now. You knew his limits and he needed help. "Keigo..." You said but he already knew what you were going to say and nodded as you two approached the scene. You screamed as soon as you could see the Nomu, clapped your hands and activated Zero Senses. Once again the Nomu went paralized. Hawks then flew towars the Nomu and stabbed it. You suddenly felt your eyes water. But it wasnt water it was blood. You shut your eyes and fell to the ground on your knees and strenghend your quirk even more. You screamed in agony. But doing so this gave Endeavor the chance to take it down and take it down he did. Hawks fle over to you as Endeavor finished him off and sheided you with his remaining wings. You heard him whisper. "Your almost there. Your doing amazing" He comforted only making you strengthen your quirk as you dug your fingers into the ground feeling the blood stream down your hands. Your eyes suddenly fluttered open. It was over. You saw Endeavor standing. Fist raised. Your eyes widened. "ENDEAVOR IS STANDING TALL!" You heard screams of joy and cheers. "Holy. Shit." You said in disbelif. You looked over at Hawks. He shared the same expression. You smiled to which he returned making it into a laugh and cheer of joy. You laughed and clenched onto his shirt hugging him so hard you two fell over. "HOLY SHIT WE DID IT!" You yelled. He laughed into your shoulder. To him it was the first time he felt pure happiness in years. The first real laugh, real smile, real joy. You continued your cheers. He then looked into your eyes deeply getting lost in them. You then looked over to him. He brushed a piece of loose hair behind your ear. You then looked also deeply into his eyes. He grabbed your cheeck and leaned forward....

A/N before you read this next part.... I am so sorry

"LOOK ITS H/N AND HAWKS!" A reporter yelled snapping you tow out of your tranz. Well damn this is gonna be all over the news. Shit. You two got up and rushed to Endeavor helping him up. You two picked the hero up to then be interupted. "Hold up just a minute." You heard a voice speak. You turned around in confusion as your eyes widenend at the sight before you. "things went beyond my expectations..." Your eyes widened along with Hawks who seemed way more concern than any of us. 

"But lets do things in order. I guess its nice to meet you Endeavor... And my old friend Y/N" Spoke Dabi from the LoV. "Dont you dare call me that. You dont even know me." You hissed. "Feisty as usual. I know you more than you think Y/N" He said. You eyes then widened in realisation...

"Touya?..." 

You whispered under your breath so no one heard.