"He's my only bestie in this world. How could I leave him?!" My voice became a lil bit harsh.

"y/n... plz...." He said. In anytime, his tears gonna fell from his eyes.

"Let me choose my own ways!" I said, I stood up. I began to walk but stop when I heard a sobs. It's Uncle Felix.

" You aunt died not because saving his love ..." He said. I turned to him.

"She died because try to save me from his split psycho boyfriend..." He said made me totally froze. My eyes widen. My knees weakened and I fell  and sat on the floor.

" Th-that's not true..." I Said. tears fell from my eyes down to my cheeks.

"This the truth,y/n...  The truth that even your father didn't knows that... The truth that I kept until now... The psycho name were Lee Haechan..." He said. 

" It's the past Lee Haechan! There's nothing to do with him! I know him more than you did! You didn't know him!" I said, still in Haechan's side.

" And I know you more than anyone..." He said. Anger and confusion filled in me. I don't know who to choose. Haechan or Uncle Lix...

I stomped my door and locked it. I sat down at my bed, thinking if I need to listen to Uncle Felix words or Hang with Haechan. Tears rolled down and wet my cheeks.

I called Haechan. He didn't pick up. I throw my phone on the wall.

I lay my body on the soft mattress with flora mattress sheet. Looking up on the ceiling. My eyes focus on the spinning fan.

" What should I do? Leave him or stay? This things made me sick, Lee Haechan... Plus I already grown a feelings towards you... The thing is... you already had someone else in your life more than me..."

Haechan

I  saw a missed call from y/n just now. I smile.

"did she miss me already? " I spoke to myself. I tried to call her back.

Me: Hello y/n? 

* No reply*

Me: Hello~ are you hear me? Did you throw your phone again on the wall?

*still no reply* 

I felt something wrong. 

Me: yah, y/n. Did you hear me?

Me: I'm gonna hang up now.

Me: bye.

I Hang up the call.

"Weird...she didn't even spoke to me once..." I whispered. I just ignored and place my phone besides me. Continue what I've been doing just now.

y/n

Haechanie: Hello y/n?

I heard him saying. I just keep listened to his voice on the call. Tears streamed down on my cheeks.

Haechanie: Hello~ are you hear me? Did you throw your phone again on the wall?

I still couldn't answer him. I cupped my mouth to cover the sobbing sounds

Haechanie: yah, y/n. Did you hear me?

Haechanie: I'm gonna hang up now.

Haechanie: bye.

He hang up. I put my phone down on my hip. Cover my face with both of my hand.

I felt my phone buzzing. I got a notification from Haechan.

Haechan

Online

yah, y/n...

are you alright?

are you broke your phone again?

are you got a fever or what?

yah, tell me!

Plz... I'm worry about you...

I'm fine. No need to worry

I think I can't go to your house this weekend...

I need work to do...

Mian...

I't okay.

I'm fine...

If you need help with your work call me,okay?

I'm always there for you to help you...

take care~

You too...

bye...

I turned off my phone. Tears began to streamed down to my cheeks. I swept it  away and went to Uncle Felix room. He looks at me, surprised.

" I want to go with you to Australia. Bring me along... that's the only way I can forget him." I said. He just nodded and gave me a bitter smile.