They arrived to the new dorm room, and Bakugo lovingly placed deku on the soft bed, placing a small kiss on the forehead before he rushed to the tv turning it on. Deku felt his face go bright red, Bakugo's lips were incredibly soft and loving, the complete opposite on what an outsider would see, he was glad he was the only one who knew this side of him. Bakugo returned, Throwing himself onto the bed behind deku and taking the opportunity to let deku lie on his chest. Bakugo wrapped his arms around deku's waste and gently brought him in closer between his legs. The small green body obliged and rested his head on the muscular chest, gently listening to the sound of Bakugo's rapid heart beat. Bakugo couldn't help but feel his heart flutter at this, hugging deku was like his new addiction. He took the remote and went through his movie selection to find his chosen film.

"We are gonna watch.... lilo and stitch." Bakugo stated, as he finally found the one he wanted. Deku looked up and was suprised to find a rather childish looking cartoon. He chuckled, "I can't believe that you would like a cartoon." Smiling up at the blond. Bakugo tried to look offended in his flustered state, the broccoli haired boy was too cute for his own good. "hey!! it's my childhood... the ending always gets me..... so shut up." He defended, only making deku giggle. Before bakugo could get even more flustered with the cuteness overload, they began the film, holding each other with delight.

~*

"That was so cute!" Deku cried into bakugo's shirt, who was just proud to see deku's reaction to watching a Disney film for the first time, "Told you it was good you damn nerd?" He said smugly, a hint of pride laced his words as if he made the film. Deku was enamored by the sheer sense of wonder this film made him feel, he felt attached and loved every single character. "And that's what Disney is ?" He asked, gasping at just the thought that there were more of this fairytale. Bakugo was at awe by the bright happy face, making his butterflies feel like birds in his stomach. He softly smiled as he ruffled the fluffy green hair. "Well actually they have a lot more films. This film isn't as famous as the others, though it's still a classic." Bakugo said, pulling deku closer into a hug. Deku's eyes sparkled even more, like he had just discovered a new planet. "I want to watch them all !!" He squeaked with excitement, cutely bobbing is head and arms up and down. He wanted to experience this new world with kacchan, he wanted to do everything with kacchan. Bakugo felt his face go red, as he smiled at the small boy, "I thought so nerd."

They sat in a comfortable silence, listening to the end-credit music that's was still playing in the background. Bakugo didn't realize how earnestly he was holding the nerd, but he felt is body finally accept this soft moment. For the majority of his life, he was convinced that he will never understand how to be gentle, he never shared a tender moment with either of his parents, or anyone for that matter. He used to be scared of the concept of a relationship, he was scared that he wouldn't know what he was doing and accidentally hurt the one he loved. He hid this fear, bottled it a way and labeled it as him not wanting anyone to drag him down. However, he was happy deku was teaching him how to be compassionate, his new found protective attitude towards the small boy made him understand what love did to people, and he reveled in his new found life.

" you know... you remind me of stitch." Deku giggled, shifting in his position in Bakugo's arms. This broke Bakugou out of his relax trance, processing the random words in his mind. "what ?! Why ?" Bakugo smirked at the sudden cute remark. "Well... at first you can be feral and aggressive. You definitely have an attitude problem and you get confused by human emotions." The freckled boy explained. Bakugo in full honestly was a little bit hurt. Was that how people saw him ? A feral beast without a proper grasp of human emotion. Though he was somewhat agreed that he is a little bit emotionally constipated, he never considered himself a wild creature who attacks because of the fun of it. He is one of the smartest people in his class, and though he would not show it, he has great deduction and logical skills.