Chapter 69: Screams And Voices

(Written By: Mycupofteaplease Edited By: Suziemenro)

All of them wake up screaming. Ben is first to run into the room followed by Rey. All three of the children were huddled in a corner of the room hugging each other. Ben and Rey ask what happened as they tried to comfort their children but the triplets could not hear their parents over the voices that were whispering in their minds.

"Yes." A voice hissed. "The son of Kylo Ren and the great-grandson of great Lord Vader. You will be more powerful than your great grandfather and father ever were. Rest well my young apprentice; much I have planned for you." An old cracked voice whispered in Hanz's mind.

"Mmm, powerful in the force, you are. Much rest on you, it does. Train under Master Qui-Gon Jinn and Master Mace Windu, you will. Rest now, young Padwan." A wise old voice said in Lucas's mind.

"It's going to be ok sister. Grandma says so, and what she says goes," Sun told her sister in her mind.

Rey and Ben couldn't get their children to talk, for an hour they tried but they too tried and they gave up for the night. Rey picks up her little boy Hanz and Ben picks up Ani and Lucas. They gently laid their children down on their bed and crawled in themselves. Rey and Ben exchanged their worries through their bond.

In the morning the triplets refused to eat their breakfast and their lesson for the day, stating they just wanted to play quietly in their room. Ben and Rey grew more worried about their children, it was unlike Hanz and Ani to refuse food of any kind, and for Lucas to learn more about something. They were considering reaching out to someone.