⛓ 2 lovers ⛓

Yoongi was in need for money so he took a part time job as a mascot. A bunny mascot at a café. He just had to show the way to the door and to entertain the kids that were there. Not the best job he could ask for but it was paying really good, but it wasn't even enough.

"Ah, i'm so tired! I had to take my girlfriend on a date today, she was so troublesome!" A guy complained to his friend sipping from his coffee. Yoongi smirked behing the bunny mask, luckily the man didn't saw him but we can say that if he would've saw him it would've been bad.

"Ok, but you shouldn't drink coffee at night." His friends gave him an advice that angered him. "You don't tell me what to do, alright? Shut your mouth!" The guy yelled scaring some of the customers.

"Could you please keep quiet? If not we will invite you to leave." Yoongi said taking off his bunny head. "Ahh! Everyone's getting on my nerves- You wanna die?!" The man yelled spilling the coffee. Yoongi sighed and walked away not wanting to get any trouble.

He walked in the back to sit down a while. "Oh, Min Yoongi!" his boss smiled "You can change and go. Not many customers are gonna be at this hour here!" She said and left. His boss was sweet but sometimes she would annoy the hell out of him.

He changed and left. On his way home he saw that a rsetaurant was in need of some waiters so he though he would give a try he got in and met with the boss. He got in real quick. Actually the man just needed someone to serve a rich and known man, Kim Kyoung Sun.

"What!? Dad no way!" Hyeon Ji yelled at her father. "You're gonna do as you're told. We can't cancel now!" His dad planned everything before even meeting them face to face.

"Dad, you shouldn't put her do something that she doesn't want to." Han said looking at his father's face. "What did you say?" His father came closer to him. "I said-" His dad slapped him hard. "She will do as I say. Don't worry I have a date for you too later." He said smiling and leaving the room.

Hyeon Ji ran up to Han "Are you okay? Does it hurts?" She asked worried "No it doesn't." He glarred "Thank god." She said not understanding her brother's sarcasm.

"Of course it hurts! Agh!" He pushed her away and left in his room. He was still proud that he talked back. From when their mom died his father was always in a bad mood and if anyone dared to talk back or something you could say he was dead already.

It was Saturday morning and their father woke both if them early for them to get ready for the meeting. They had a shower and dressed then waited in the living room for their dad for hours.

"Sit like a lady should, Hyeon Ji.And smile more." Her dad said looking in the mirror. "Father..It's already night. Are you sure we still need to go?" Han looked at the clock. "Of course. Behave yourself there..both of you."  He looked in the mirror once again and they left.

On their way there Hyeon Ji was anxious about her dress that was way too short. It was almost showing her ass, her father choosed that dress. It was a light red, like stawberries.

"Mr. Choi Kyung Hu! It's nice seeing you." He sad smiling. "It's nice seeing you too!" The man got up from his chair, bowing. "These are my two sons! Do Hwa and Nam Ju." he said looking proud and happy, something that made Hyeon Ji sad. "They're my kids. Hyeon Ji and Han." Their father smiled slowly."Say something." He said through his theets. "Ah, nice to meet you Do Hwa and Nam Ju!" Hyeon Ji smiled softly.