Yoongi and Seokjin meet (and confess their feelings)

"Hey Yoongi"! Seokjin says. He'd say he's less shy around Yoongi now. Seokjin concludes it's due to the two months they were together on the water purification project.

"Hey Seokjin". Yoongi says, beaming a bright gummy smile at Seokjin. He has something behind his back for him.

When they were on the water purification project, he saw a lone lilac bush that was a  surprising survivor of the radioactive fallout.

So he had Claus send a team of scientists out to pick a bouquet of flowers for him. Seokjin smelt the lilacs behind Yoongi's back.

"I smell lilacs". Seokjin says. Yoongi pulls Seokjin to a rocky outcropping that was near the entrance to Seokjin's bunker.

He sits Seokjin down on the rocks. He sneaks behind him. "Yoongi"? Seokjin gasps as he felt Yoongi cover his eyes.

"Choose a hand". He whispers sensually. "Um, t-the right hand"? Seokjin stammers. Yoongi pulls his hand away and pulls the bouquet of lilacs.

"Oh Yoongi. These're beautiful". Seokjin gasps as the lilacs perfume permeates his mood. He feels Yoongi wrap his arms around his neck from behind.

"Want to know what's more beautiful"? Yoongi asks. "What"? Seokjin asks. "You are". Yoongi says.

That makes Seokjin blush. "I am"? Seokjin asks shyly. Yoongi nods. "You are". Yoongi says.

Yoongi flips them over. Yoongi pins Seokjin's wrists to the rocks below. Seokjin gulps. He feels his pulse rising.

Yoongi leans down and presses his lips onto Seokjin's plump ones. Seokjin gasps. His hands tighten into fists.

He melts into the kiss and his fists loosen and come undone. His hands lie limp on the rocks as the kiss becomes more intense.

Yoongi pulls away from the kiss when he hears the late siren. Yoongi knows he only has a few minutes before bunker security finds them.

"Seokjin, I have something to tell you. I-I'm in love with you". Yoongi says. "I'm in love with you too Yoongi". Seokjin says.

"Seokjin, will you be my boyfriend"? Yoongi asks. "Of course". Seokjin says. Yoongi was about to lean in for another kiss.

But that's when bunker security found them. They drag them back to their bunkers. Claus was happy that Yoongi confessed to Seokjin.

"I saw the way that you've been looking at him, Yoongi". Claus says. Yoongi nods. Back in the other bunker, Seokjin was having the same conversation with Amanda.