Spinel x Reader Smut

Warnings: Smut, Eating out, Spanking Fingering, Biting, Sub reader, Mommy/Daddy dinamic (No DDLG),

About: While getting intimate, you forget who's incharge and spinel reminds you. (617 words)

AN: I actually got a bit "hot and bothered" while writing this, dont forget to send me request!! :D
(Art by tati-buns on tumblr)

You felt her breath against your cherry and only the slight breeze was making you wet. You let out a quite whimper not expecting her to hear it but she let a deep chuckle.

"Heh, sorry toots. Just wanted to see the least I could do to make ya react."

This gem always had something up her sleeve. Whenever you would get intimate, no two experiences would be too similar. You didn't have much time to think about it when she took a long slow lick along your lips causing a loud moan to escape your lips. You instantly covered your mouth with your hand in embarrassment while the other one gripped the sheets of the bed. Spinel began massaging your breast under your short crop top that had little to no use at this point. Alot of the things you were wearing had no use like your pink thigh high socks and the panties hanging around your ankles. But you thought the cute clothes made the experience better for both of you. Spinel continued having her 'meal' until you began to let your hand wander down to your womanhood. She stopped abruptly and grabbed your hands to pin them forcefully above your head. Her gaze lingered on you as a shocked expression was stuck on your face. You had never seen her react like this. It was so aggressive, yet so hot.

"Dont make me have to remind you who this pretty pussy belongs to dollface, got that?"

You shook your head and whimpered out a quite "Y-yes." A hand struck your ass causing you to let out a whine of pain and pleasure into the air.

"Speak up!"  She commanded. "Yes, what?"

You yellped out a "Y-yes, Daddy!" before looking down at her. You had only just noticed the hearts in her eyes, they let you know she wanted you as badly as you wanted her. The magenta color of her pupils where hypnotic, the deeper you look the more lust filled they got. She didn't want you, she needed you

"That's my girl"

Thats the last thing you heard her say before she thrusted two fingers inside you. She curled them on your g-spot and your back arched. At the same time, you held back the moans trying to escape your mouth. While her digits were  inside you, she began nipping at your inner thighs. She inserted another finger and you felt like you were about to explode. You could've sworn you could see stars. The room was filled with your breathy moans and the sound of spinels fingers going in and out of you. The room was heating up quickly and each pound into you felt deeper than the last one. Your face was flushed and you gave up trying to cover up you moans. You felt your climax coming, and it was getting closer and closer until soon you were at the point of no return.

"D-daddy, I'm gonna Ah~!"

"That's it baby, cum for me. Cum for Daddy!"

You came on spinels hand that was still inside of you. The liquids of your orgasm spilled of you and she slid her hand out. She climbed upto you closer on the bed and whispered

"I love you baby"

Before drifting asleep in her arms you managed to purr out one last thing.

"I love you too, Daddy."