Fifthteen

Yeosang's Pov

-"Hello yeosang sweetie how is everything going ?"
"Mom I'm going to ask something and please tell me the truth."
- "what is it baby, you are putting me nervous."
"Is Park Seonghwa my brother? Am I Park Yoo's son ?"

"Son, why don't we talk this in another place. I don't want to talk about it through the phone." My mother said. "Okay mother, we will be at Park Yoo's house. Meet me there at 9pm" I said ending the call and telling everyone that we had to go to Seonghwa's house. "Yeosang can I talk to you?" Mr.Park asked. I nodded and we went to talk outside before leaving.

"Yeosang, it is true that I hate your father but while you were taking care of Seonghwa inside, I noticed that you truly love him and you are a good person, not like your father. But, What if you two are real brothers? What will happen between you two?" Mr. Park asked. "I don't know. My mother is the one who knows the truth, if we are brothers then I will broke up with him and go away from here. But if we are not, I am going to do anything possible to be with him." I said before seonghwa came and we both went to the car.

After we arrived to the place I noticed that my mother was already there waiting. I ran towards her desperately and hugged her. My mother was really nervous and Seonghwa and I were too. If we were brothers we would have to definitely break up and stop seeing each other because our love wouldn't disappear just one day to the other.

"Mom please tell me already. Is seonghwa my brother?" I asked with tears on my face while looking at her directly. "I-I'm sorry son. But I'm not sure is he is.." my mother said and then hugged me tight. "When I met Mr. Park, your father and I got married. It was an arranged marriage. Your dad was in love with Seonghwa's mother but during that time Seonghwa was already one year old. And that's when I got pregnant, after Seonghwa's father and I found out about you father's infidelity. We were young and I stupidly thought of a revenge." There was a big probably that I was seonghwa's brother.

I couldn't handle this, I ran outside in the garden and sat in the grass crying and yelling. I was really frustrated. Why would he had to be my brother? Out of a lot of people it had to be him, the person I fell in love with. Later Seonghwa followed me. "Baby calm down.." seonghwa said trying to hug me but I pulled away. "S-seonghwa, it's better if we keep distance. We need to find out if we are brothers. For now, we have to take a break." I said with a horrible ache in my heart. This was way too much for both of us. But it was the best thing to do for now. Seonghwa just stayed there confused and I went back home. I wanted to be alone and think carefully.
~

I was here in my apartment alone, this didn't help me either. Every where in this apartment I had memories with Seonghwa. Honestly I couldn't live without him, he was my everything. He was the only person who I really loved, I wanted to be with him and stay together forever.
I wished that everything of this happening would be just a dream and when I wake up Seonghwa would be right here with me laying down in the same bed, smiling and hugging each other. Why did this had to happen to us?

I grabbed my phone and called Wooyoung, I really needed my best friend right now. He was the only one that I could really count on, he is been with me through a lot of things. I really didn't know what I would do without him either. "Hey woo, I need you.." I said and Wooyoung just said "on my way to see you." And hanged up. He would always be there for me whenever I ask for his help or support. A friend like woo was really hard to find.
After a few minutes waiting woo was here.

"Hello Yeo, what's up? Where is seonghwa? I thought you said that he had a surprise for you today." Wooyoung asked and looked around for Seonghwa. "Something happened woo. I was the one getting a surprise tonight but both of us ended up being surprised.." I said, I felt my voice cracking.
Wooyoung didn't say anything and just held my hand as a sign that he was there to listen. I told him everything, he was as shocked as me when Mr. Park, 'my possible father' told us.

After saying everything I broke down in tears. I cried on Wooyoung's arms. He is been always the one confirming me. I was trying to stop crying but it was impossible, I loved seonghwa and being like this really hurt me. If we were brothers then I would have to go somewhere where I couldn't be near him because that way I could never hold myself back and want to hug him and kiss him like we used to do. And I know seonghwa would do the same thing.

Seonghwa's Pov

"Why didn't you tell me this before father?? Why did toy waited until I was about to propose to him why ?! Why did you let us fall deeply in love for each other why ?! I don't get it!" I shouted, my father looked at me. "I tried to tell you once but you wouldn't listen. But you shouldn't only be angry at me. All of this happen because of your beautiful mother. If she would be loyal then none of this would've happen." My father said looking at my mother with a disgusted face.

"Maybe Yeonsag is not my brother. if we aren't, I'm going to propose to him. I want to be with him, and you can't interfere in that. If we are not brothers, you are going to leave us alone, in peace. And you are going to let us live our lives together. I'm just letting you now that this time I will risk everything for him. I don't care if you allow our relationship or not." I said getting up my things and going back to apartment, I had to see yeosang.

________________________________________________________________________
Omg guysss what do you think that will happen!? We still don't know if they are bros or not 🥺🥺